- Southampton Homepage
- Why Belvoir Lettings?
- SOUTHAMPTON BUY TO LET SEMINAR
- Belvoir Reviews
- Rental Properties
- Landlords Southampton
- Property Management Southampton
- Safety Regulation
- Buy To Let - Why Belvoir
- Buy To Let Checklist
- Buy To Let - Top 10 Tips
- Tenants Information
- Tenancy Fees
- Let with Pets
- Southampton Property Blog
- Belvoir Lettings You Tube Channel
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Southampton
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Sat 0900 - 1500
Letting your property with Belvoir Lettings
Whether you are an experienced landlord, or you are letting your property for the first time, Belvoir Lettings aim to make this as hassle-free and profitable as possible for landords in Southampton.
We offer a range of services relating to every aspect of letting property.
- Buy to Let investment advice - independent and unbiased
- Identifying the right rental property in the right area
- Free property appraisal based on the property and the current market rental value in the area
- Legal requirements before the property is let, eg EPC, Gas Check, compliance with Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations, the Furniture and Furnishing (Fire)(Safety) Regulations and The Consumer Protection Act
- Market requirements, eg. decoration, equipment supplied to ensure your property appeals to the type of tenant you want.
- Advertise the property with good quality photographs and information:
- Property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Find A Property
- Social media (Facebook and Twitter)Belvoir Website and smart phone app
- Display the property details in our modern, professional office on London Road
- Match the property with existing tenants registered with Belvoir Lettings
- Carry out accompanied viewings and keeping you, the Landlord, fully aware of all enquiries and viewings regarding your property.
Contracts & Legal:
On application by potential tenants Belvoir Lettings:
- Carry out comprehensive referencing of the tenants through Experian, including credit check, financial status and employment reference
- Can organise a detailed, comprehensive inventory of the property
- Ensure all legal requirements regarding gas, electricity and appliances etc are fulfilled
- Organise and produce the legal documentation
- Receive and register the tenant deposit with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Manage the signing of the lease agreement and taking the initial rent
- Organise the tenant check-in, ensuring they have the correct legal documentation, the inventory and keys
- Produce and send a full financial statement to the Landlord regarding rent, deposit etc.
- Specialist Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses cover plus specialist Building and Contents Insurance for Belvoir Landlords available through our insurance partner, Endsleigh.
Once let, Belvoir Lettings can fully manage your property for you, for more information about our property management services click here.
If you would like a free appraisal of your property or have any questions on any aspect of letting property, or looking for advice on Buy-to-Let, please contact us on 023 8001 8222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.