- Leamington Spa Homepage
- Properties to Rent
- Landlords! 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir
- Selling & Buying through Belvoir Leamington Spa
- Properties For Sale
- Property Valuations
- Tenants Fees
- Landlord Fees
- MEET OUR AMAZING TEAM!
- Student Listings
- Student Fees
- Student Questions & Answers 2017 - 2018
- Student Testimonials
- Buy-To-Let Mortgages
- Local Information
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Leamington Spa
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF OUR LANDLORDS & TENANTS A FABULOUS 2017!
PLEASE NOTE FOR ANY EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL THE NUMBERS AS PER BELOW
Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri: 09.00 - 17.00
Thursdays: 09.45 - 17.00 (due to team training)
Saturdays: 10.00 - 14.30
We close at 1pm on a Saturday Bank Holiday.
WE ARE CLOSED GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER MONDAY 2017
Closed Bank Holidays
Please be aware that if a call-out is not an EMERGENCY, you may be liable for all costs involved.
If you have a Gas Leak call National Gas Emergency Service 24 hours a day on 0800 111 999
- In case of a plumbing EMERGENCY only please call Gastech Ltd on 07817 937 718
- In case of an Electrical EMERGENCY only please call Sam - 07743520674. If there is no reply, please leave a voicemail as this will be accessed.
- If you require a Locksmith for an EMERGENCY only please call Chris Berry on 07944 243 566 or 01926 733 257 OR call Leamington Key Company on 01926 425828/ 07771694781
- If you require Maintenance ( PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONTRACTOR IS NOT FOR PLUMBING/ELECTRIC /GAS/LOCKSMITHISSUES- PLEASE ONLY CALL HIM FOR SEVERE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS ONLY!) please call Steve on 07835 920 317
- Please note: We may record some of your calls for training purposes.
As from 27th May 2015, it is now a legal requirement that ALL Letting Agents in England & Wales have a duty to publicise fees and display their membership to a redress scheme and also display whether or not they hold Client Money Protection.....is your Agent adhering to all legislative requirements?
Here at Belvoir, Leamington Spa we have been listing our fees since April 2015 in our office window, on our website and inside our office, we are honest, transparent and genuine, please see below for our excellent, competitive fees from a multi-award winning agency!
Please note: BELVOIR, LEAMINGTON SPA IS FULLY-REGULATED AND ARE MEMBERS OF: NALS, SafeAgent and THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN.
FULLY-MANAGED: One-off Start-up fee : £180.00 (INCL VAT)
PLEASE NOTE: NEW LEGISLATION STATES THAT WE MUST NOW STATE EACH FEE TO BE INCLUSIVE OF VAT.
10% + VAT of monthly rent ( equates to: 12% INCLUDING VAT of monthly rent)
No fees are payable until we find a suitable tenant.
Fees are deducted from the first month's rent. The following is the service we will provide you with as Fully-Managed.
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to your letting
- Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income
- Advise on refurbishment
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
- Search our database to find a tenant match
- Advertise your property details on our national website and the UK's biggest property website, Rightmove
- Advertise your property by board erection and on our business premises and through direct mailing to local businesses and re-location agents.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks.
- We will keep you advised of progress
- Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed if requested.
- Draw up the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions
- Provide you with details of Building & Contents Insurance and/or Rent and Legal Insurance cover. Belvoir are in partnership with Endsleigh Insurance and can provide excellent cover for both landlords & tenants.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant.
- Provision of duplicate statements if required
- Inform all the utilities of the change of occupant, together with meter readings.
- Lodge the Deposit with our government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) and hold until the end of the tenancy
- Carry out periodic property inspections of your property and issue with a report.
- Payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from the monthly rental income
- Payment of all due monies received to your nominated bank account by direct transfer and issue of a monthly statement
- Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
- Make any HMRC deduction and provide with necessary forms if you are an overseas Landlord.
- Rent Review, negotiation and serving of Section 13 notice if tenancy is on a rolling monthly basis
- At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required Move-Out procedure
- Carry-out the Move-Out procedures ( with the tenant in attendance if they so request)
- Check the property against the Inventory and inform you of any dilapidations if requested
- Organise for the return of the deposit through our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and deduct for any dilapidation charges if necessary
- Take all meter readings and inform the utility providers if necessary
- Obtain your consent to seek a new tenant and re-advertise the property from yourself or hand the property back over to you.
LET-ONLY: An initial Let-Only fee of 50% + VAT of the first month's rent ( equates to 60% of first month's rent INCLUDING VAT)
All of the above: EXCEPT THOSE MANAGED SERVICES HIGHLIGHTED IN RED
This does include : Request Deposit from tenant in form of bankers draft made payable to the landlords designated deposit scheme and forward onto the landlord to action appropriately.
LETTING AND RENT COLLECTION: An initial start-up fee : £180.00 INCL VAT
All of the above: EXCEPT THOSE MANAGED SERVICES HIGHLIGHTED IN RED
This does include: Monitoring and collection of all on-going monthly rental income
Payment of all due monies received to your nominated bank account by direct transfer and issue of a monthly statement
8% + VAT of monthly rent ( equates to 9.6% INCLUDING VAT)
INVENTORY PREPARATION FEE: Included in FULL MANAGEMENT SET-UP FEE. For Let-Only/ Letting & Rent Collection: £120.00 INCL VAT
ADMINISTRATION INVOLVED IN THE TENANCY DEPOSIT PROTECTION LEGISLATION: Included in all of our services
PREPARATION OF PAPERWORK FOR ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION: £100.00 INCL VAT
TENANCY RENEWAL FEE: Included within our Fully-Managed service. For Let-Only & Letting & Rent collection : £100.00 INCL VAT
TENANT MOVE-OUT : Included within our Fully-Managed Service. For Let-Only & Letting & Rent Collection : £100.00 INCL VAT
INSURANCE CLAIM HANDLING FEE: 10% + VAT of cost of works before VAT ( 12% INCL VAT)
PROFESSIONAL HOURLY RATE (ie: Court attendance): £50.00 INCL VAT
VOID MANAGEMENT FEE: £50.00 INCL VAT per week payable four weekly in advance of requirement
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY VISITS : £50.00 INCL VAT ( ie: To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes/more visits required to monitor the tenancy/maintenance-linked visit)
POST LETTING SERVICE: ( INCLUSIVE WITHIN OUR FULLY-MANAGED SERVICE)
All prices subject to change after two month's written notice.
PLEASE NOTE: BELVOIR LEAMINGTON SPA ARE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING - FEES UPON REQUEST
GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE ( Compulsory for all properties with mains gas)
Energy Performance Certificate ( Compulsory on any new tenancy on or after 1/10/2008 - some properties are exempt, ie: listed buildings)
Electric Safety Certificate
Rent & Legal Insurance
Building & Contents Insurance
Buy To Let Mortgages
Please be assured that we always 'go the extra-mile' for our landlords & tenants, this is why we are a multi-award winning letting agent! For any queries or questions please do not hesitate to ask as our team are always happy to help!