Lammas Drive, Hathern, Loughborough, LE12 5PN
2 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £140,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Modern Coach House
- Built in 2013
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Attractive Living Room/ Kitchen Diner
- Allocated Parking
- Scenic Views
- Call Belvoir on 01509 260777 to View
An attractive two bedroom coach house available for sale in a stunning setting in the well regarded village of Hathern. The property is only four years old, and would make a great purchase for either first time buyers or investors. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with enviable views, the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, first floor hallway with storage cupboard, open plan living room/kitchen area, a double and a single bedroom and a family bathroom. It also benefits from a large single garage, allocated parking space and an external storage area. Freehold.
- Entrance Area
- Enter on the ground floor through a uPVC door to a small lobby with stairs leading to the first floor.
- The hallway stretches over 30 feet long and provides access to each room individually. It also benefits from a large double cupboard which provides ample storage, and has two uPVC double glazed windows looking out to the rear of the property which creates a light and airy first impression.
- Master Bedroom 4.39m x 3.71m (14'5" x 12'2")
- The master bedroom is a good sized double bedroom situated to the front of the property, again light and airy and boasting attractive views across the countryside.
- Bedroom 2 4.39m x 1.83m (14'5" x 6'0")
- The second bedroom is a well proportioned single bedroom, offering the same delightful views as the master.
- Lounge/Diner 4.39m x 5.32m (14'5" x 17'5")
- The living area is an attractive and bright space, perfect for contemporary living. To the left as you enter is the living area with neutral carpets and more than enough space for a dining table, and to the right is the kitchen area with dark tiled effect vinyl flooring, and a range of modern, white gloss finished cupboard units in addition to an integrated four ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, matching electric extractor hood, stainless steel sink and drainer. There is also space to fit a large freestanding fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
- The stylish bathroom contains a matching white suite consisting of a low level WC, hand wash basin and a bath with a shower which subtly complements the stone coloured tile effect vinyl floor and stone coloured splash back tiling.
- The coach house boasts a larger than average integral garage with power, as well as a handy separate storage cupboard. There is one allocated parking space in a small car park to the rear of the property and also enough room to fit a small car in front of the garage. There is also plenty of on street parking for additional guests.
- Additional Information
- Tenure:- Freehold
Heating: - Gas Central Heating
Council Tax Band:- B
Projected Rental Income:- £625-£650 per calendar month
- Loughborough Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please ask for confirmation or seek professional verification. All measurements are approximate. The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.