Knightly Aveune, Cambridge, CB2 0AN
2 Bed Apartment For Rent
|Rent||£1,450 / month|
|Available From||Thursday 06 Oct|
|EPC Rating||B81/B81 (co2: B87/B87)|
- Easy Access to City Centre
- 2 Bedrooms
- Unfurnished Property
- 1 Parking Space
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Communal, Managed Garden
- Allocated Parking
- 2 Bathroom / En-Suite
- 2 Persons Maximum
** BRAND NEW ** **HALF PRICE SET UP AND INVENTORY FEES" for this Outstanding second floor, two bedroom apartment on the Ninewells Development, conveniently located for easy access to the Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus, the city centre, and mainline railway station via comprehensive bus services and cycle paths.Within easy reach of some of the city`s finest schools including St Faith`s, St Mary`s, The Perse and The Leys. Long Road and Hills Road sixth form colleges are also nearby. The city centre, mainline railway station with services to King`s Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively and the Addenbrooke`s Hospital/Biomedical Campus, are also within easy reach. Available NOW!
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard leading to open-plan kitchen/living room, complete with integrated appliances and Amtico flooring.
- Bedroom one is a good size double with fitted wardrobes and en-suite. Bedroom two is also a good size double room.
- Bathroom is a full suite with shower. There is under-floor heating throughout the property, allocated parking and communal gardens.
- Property is unfurnished.
- Tenant is responsible for all utility bills and council tax.
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax TBC
- Available NOW
Tenant Application Fees;
There are two stages to the fees that we require.
Stage One – Application:
Admin Fees - Applicant 1 - £199.00 (Inc. VAT)
Additional Applicants - £199.00 (Inc. VAT) each
Guarantor (if required) - £60.00 (Inc. VAT)
Holding Deposit - Equivalent to the rental price (Inc. VAT) – Once a tenancy starts, this deposit will form your first months rent
Stage Two – Tenancy Start Date
Inventory Fee - £99.00 (Inc. VAT)
Damage Deposit - Usually equivalent to a month and a half's rent (Inc. VAT), however please check with the office to confirm
£60 (Inc. VAT) renewal/addendum fee
£180 (Inc. VAT) for company let
To Retrieve a copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate, please follow this link: https://www.epcregister.com/home.html