Karian, New Road, Coedpoeth, Wrexham, LL11 3EG
4 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £190,000|
|EPC Rating||E50/C80 (co2: E43/C76)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationThey say 'don't judge a book by it's cover'... What looks like a usual semi-detached property is actually a modernised and extended 4 bedroom (4 doubles) semi-detached house with 3 exceptionally large reception rooms.
On the ground floor the modernised property has a spacious living room, conservatory, large dining room, kitchen, study, utility room, two downstairs W/C's and entrance hall. Upstairs there is a good sized family bathroom that has been fitted with contemporary fixtures and fittings and 4 double bedrooms.
Outside, to the front of the property there is a large block paved driveway and garage that allows parking for 3 cars and a low maintenance front garden. To the rear there is a rear garden that is laid to lawn along with a patio area perfect for al fresco dining.
- Entrance Hall 3.98m x 1.87m (13'0" x 6'1")
- Laminate floor, radiator and storage cupboard.
- Downstairs W/C 1.57m x 0.91 (5'1" x 2'11")
- White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled W/C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls and front facing uPVC double glazed window.
- Kitchen 3.29m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9")
- Granite effect worktops and wood effect units, integral fridge, dishwasher and electric double oven. Stainless steel inset sink with draining board, gas hob with 4 rings and overhead extractor fan. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level heater, rear facing aluminium double glazed window and rear door leading into the conservatory.
- Living Room 7.49m x 3.32m (24'6" x 10'10")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed and rear facing aluminium french sliding doors leading to the conservatory. Feature electric fireplace with stone effect surround and stone hearth, radiator, corniced ceiling and serving hatch from the kitchen.
- Dining Room 5.15m x 2.56m (16'10" x 8'4")
- Rear facing aluminium double glazed french sliding doors, radiator, laminate floor and corniced ceiling.
- Conservatory 5.94m x 1.84m (19'5" x 6'0")
- Rear facing timber double glazed windows, double doors leading to the rear garden and radiator.
- Study/ Snug 2.16m x 1.57m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Part of the converted garage, this leads through to the dining room and utility room.
- Utility 1.83m x 1.62m (6'0" x 5'3")
- Tiled floor, wall mounted worktops with space and plumibng for washing machine and tumble dryer underneath.
- Downstairs W/C
- White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled W/C. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Garage 3.85m x 2.91m (12'7" x 9'6")
- Metal up and over garage door, side facing glazed window and electric power points.
- Bedroom 1 3.04m x 2.72m (9'11" x 8'11")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 2.75m (9'10" x 9'0")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 3 2.73m x 2.73m (8'11" x 8'11")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe and airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 4 2.74m x 2.71m (8'11" x 8'10")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and dresser.
- Bathroom 2.65m x 1.77m (8'8" x 5'9")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window, wall mounted units, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator. White contemporary suite comprising of wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and paneled bath with central mixer tap and electric overhead shower and folding glazed shower screen.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.