John Eccles House, Ludwick Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 3QH
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £200,000|
|EPC Rating||C76/C77 (co2: C80/B81)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Built in 2004
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Long Lease
- Large Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Re-Decorated Last Year
- EPC BAND C
Additional InformationBelvoir is proud to offer this superbly located large one bedroom ground floor apartment in excellent decorative order throughout. The apartment offers a large and airy living room, modern kitchen that is a excellent size, large double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. In addition there are built in storage cupboards throughout the property, a communal garden to the rear of the block and an allocated parking space.
This property is ideally situated in the lovely town of Welwyn Garden City, being walking distances to the Town, Train Station with trains running into London Kings Cross within 24 minutes and the college.
This property is a must to be viewed and would ideally suit any first time buyers and buy to let investors.
- Entrance Hall 1.67 x 3.46 (5'5" x 11'4")
- Large and airy entrance hall, with two built in storage cupboards.
- Living Room 4.64 x 2.92 (15'2" x 9'6")
- Good size living room to the front of the property with central heating, double glazed window, wooden flooring which leads on to the kitchen area.
- Kitchen 2.86 x 2.71 (9'4" x 8'10")
- Extremely large kitchen area with window towards the back of the property, boiler that is also serviced every single year.
- Family Bathroom 2.16 x 1.73 (7'1" x 5'8")
- Good size bathroom with over head shower, wc and basin, tiled throughout and window.
- Master Bedroom 3.86 x 3.05 (12'7" x 10'0")
- Lovely and large master bedroom with central heating, double glazed windows and tv points.
- Parking for 1 car and communal gardens.
- Lease & Service Charges
- Length start date - 100 years from 2004.
Service Charge - £1211.62
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*