Jasper Close, Barlaston, Stoke-On-Trent, ST12 9BL
4 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £139,000|
|EPC Rating||C70/C75 (co2: D68/C76)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off street parking
- Downstairs WC
- 4 Bedrooms
If you are looking for a 4 bedroom affordable family home in Barlaston, this is definitely worth a visit. Barlaston is a very peaceful village and If you enjoy country walks, cricket, a stroll along the canal from time to time or beer gardens in the sun, Barlaston has it all, it is also home to the historical Wedgwood Factory and estate.
- To the front is a garage, plus additional off road parking space. Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating. Rear paved garden and gate leading through to playing fields and park.
- Front Entrance Hall 3.88m x 1.8m (12'8" x 5'10")
- Oak coloured laminate flooring, 2 storage areas with folding doors, wc with toilet and sink.
- Dining Room 2.88x 2.38m (9'5"x 7'9")
- Oak coloured laminate flooring and patio doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen 4.34mx 2.24m (14'3"x 7'4")
- Fitted with oak coloured unit doors, black laminate worktop, range cooker, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor.
- Living Room 5.65x 3.59m (18'6"x 11'9")
- Spacious lounge spans the full length of the house with front and rear windows, carpeted.
- Conservatory 2.74x 1.73m (8'11"x 5'8")
- small lean-to conservatory with plumbing for a washing machine.
- Master Bedroom 3.70 x 3.6m (12'1" x 11'9")
- To the rear, carpeted, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.70 x 2.65m (12'1" x 8'8")
- To the rear, carpeted, fitted storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 3.7 x 1.96m) (12'1" x 6'5"))
- To the rear, beech coloured laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 2.98 x 2.08m (9'9" x 6'9")
- To the front, beech coloured laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.11 x 1.56m (6'11" x 5'1")
- Black tile effect vinyl flooring, curved bath, electric shower, toilet and sink. Airing Cupboard and water cylinder.
- Contains two storage cupboards.