Insurance Designed for Landlords

As a landlord, your property isn’t protected by simple home insurance. It’s a common misconception. At Belvoir, we understand also that as a tenant, you need reliable contents insurance to protect your posessions.


Belvoir Lisburn has access to an extensive range of insurance products specifically for landlords and tenants. All insurance products mentioned are regulated by the FCA.


For more information please call: 02892679020

Email us at:

Email a Friend

Please check you have entered all details correctly