Home insurance for landlords: information
Belvoir landlords are provided with access to our unique insurance packages. These include specialist rent and legal protection insurance, house building insurance and home contents insurance. Our insurance packages are comprehensive and typically cost a third of their nearest competitor - saving you money while ensuring your property is properly protected.
We can offer the following policies:
Building And Contents
- Buildings and landlord’s furnishings (if specified) are protected in respect of damage.
- Free additional cover, often excluded from standard household insurance including accidental and malicious damage caused by tenants, plus cover for vacant properties between lets.
- Loss of rental income following damage, cover for additional expenditure to avoid loss or reduction in rental income - including alternative accommodation.
- Cost of re-lettings and rent following damage to the managing agent’s premises.
Rent and Legal
The Belvoir residential property owners’ legal expenses and tenant default insurances has been tailor-made for Belvoir, giving our landlords peace of mind.
Full details can be provided on request, but can provide cover in respect of:
- Property protection
- Repossession cover
- Tenant default
- Contract disputes
- Legal defence
- Debt recovery
- Tax protection
- Employment disputes and compensation awards
- Bodily injury
- Covers the property not the tenancy