- Hendon Homepage
- Sales Properties
- Rental Properties
- Property Valuations
- Why use Belvoir Hendon?
- About Hendon
- Belvoir Hendon Property Blog
- How to Switch to Belvoir Hendon
- International Landlords
- Property Management
- Landlord Safety Regulations
- Vendors: Helping You Get The Best Price
- Top 10 Tips for Landlords
- Top 10 Tips for Tenants
- Buy to Let
- Contact Hendon
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
How to Switch to Belvoir Hendon
If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with your current representation and are considering changing agents, working with Belvoir Hendon really couldn't be more straightforward. Below is a step by step guide that will make the process that little bit easier.
- Find out how much notice you are required to give your current agent. This is likely to be one or two months and will be found within the Terms of Business you signed. If you cannot find it, simply ask them. Once you have this information, give them the required written notice. If your notice ends on a rent due date it will make the process much easier.
- Ideally you will also need contact details for the current tenant, your current agent will be able to provide this.
- Belvoir Hendon will contact your tenant. All they need to do is adjust their standing order and we will arrange to meet them to help with this.
- We'll send the paperwork for you to complete and sign.
- We will produce a new tenancy agreement as we know the contents and our legal team ensures it is up to date.
As you can see the process is very straightforward - if you would like to discuss this in further detail please get in touch on 0203 875 6000 or email@example.com.