Holcombe Road, Rochester, ME1 2HU
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £235,000|
|EPC Rating||E54/D61 (co2: E50/D58)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- TWO BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACED PROPERTY
- CHAIN FREE
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ROAD IN ME1 ROCHESTER
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED
- CLOSE TO HISTORIC HIGH STREET AND 35 MINUTE FAST TRAIN TO LONDON
- CLOSE TO LOCAL QUALITY SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS
- NO THROUGH ROAD
Additional InformationBELVOIR ROCHESTER ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS WELL PRESENTED AND ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACED PROPERTY TO THE MARKET. Located in a quiet no-through road in a popular residential area close to Rochester centre, this characterful house briefly comprises of; Impressive open plan lounge/dining room with bay window to front, attractive staircase feature up to the first floor, modern fitted kitchen with higher-than-average ceiling, and door leading to decking and garden area. Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms and an attractive bathroom with free standing bath. This "chain-free" property is neutrally decorated throughout, with a mix of laminate flooring and carpets, and would make an ideal first-time buy, or indeed an excellent addition to your investment portfolio. Within walking distance you will find historic Dickensian Rochester High Street and it's selection of bars, boutiques, restaurants, famous cathedral, Norman castle and new station with it's 35 minute fast train to London. There are also quality local schools for all groups close by, as are the A2/M2/M20 road links, we therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment- properties of this quality in this location will undoubtedly attract a lot of interest.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- Covered entrance porch into house, compact entrance inner hallway from here.
- Lounge 3.90m x 3.52m (12'9" x 11'6")
- Although open plan to the dining area, this is a cosy lounge situated to the front of the house, with feature fireplace, bay window, and laminate flooring, with neutral decor.
- Diner 3.90m x 3.35m (12'9" x 10'11")
- Attractive dining area with window to rear of house offering lots of natural light, and impressive "dog-leg" staircase up to first floor. Laminate floor continues with neutral decor.
- Kitchen 3.22m x 2.09m (10'6" x 6'10")
- Spacious kitchen area, benefiting from a higher than normal ceiling, modern cream fitted cupboards with contrasting and attractive real wood work tops, linoleum " tile-effect" flooring, doorway access to garden area and window to side offering further natural light.
- Bedroom One 3.90m x 3.44m (12'9" x 11'3" )
- Attractive painted floorboards, and two good size windows to front of house, this is a spacious and impressive double bedroom
- Bedroom Two 3.33m 2.13m (10'11" 6'11")
- Another good size bedroom, with DG window to rear of property. Space for double bed, carpeted, neutral decor.
- Bathroom 3.26m x 2.10m (10'8" x 6'10")
- Very impressive bathroom with modern white suite featuring stand alone bath, separate shower cubicle, Wc and basin, attractive wooden flooring and wall panelling, located to rear of property.
- Very pleasant garden area with spacious decked area for outdoor entertaining, and a lawn area also with established plants and flowers. Brick built storage shed also.