Hillside Way, Welwyn, AL6 0TY
5 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £795,000|
|EPC Rating||D61/C73 (co2: D56/D68)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Receps Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Carriage Driveway
- Sought After Location
- Close to Schools
- EPC BAND D
Additional InformationBelvoir is proud to offer this impressive and attractive detached five bedroom house which was originally built in the 1950s and has been substantially extended and beautifully refurbished to an exacting standard by the current owners. The property is conveniently situated in a well regarded close being within easy reach of the local shops and schooling. The bright and airy accommodation features gas heating, double glazing and oak doors throughout and it comprises a reception hall, cloakroom/utility and a well proportioned dual aspect lounge with a limestone fireplace and French doors to the rear garden. The separate dining room also features a limestone fireplace with a brushed steel inlay and there is a flexible study/family room. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a superb range of cherry wood units with integrated appliances with French doors leading to the garden, along with a stunning ground floor bathroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and, once again, a stunning shower room. Outside there is a good size rear garden, measuring approximately 70' deep x 65' wide with a westerly aspect and a deep open plant front garden with a carriage driveway providing excellent parking facilities, which leads to a single garage.
Hillside Way is a highly regarded close approached via Mardley Avenue in the Oaklands area of Welwyn, being within easy reach of the local shopping parade and the JMI School. The larger villages of Welwyn and Knebworth are close at hand providing a more comprehensive range of facilities, including a mainline station at Knebworth which leads to London Kings Cross in just over 30 minutes.
- Entrance Hall 1.81 x 2.58 x 5.77 x 0.90 (5'11" x 8'5" x 18'11" x
- L shaped Entrance hall leading to the utility room.
- Utility Room 2.53 x 1.79 (8'3" x 5'10")
- Good size utility room, with window, wc and pluming for washing machine and dryer.
- Family Bathroom 2.53 x 1.70 (8'3" x 5'6")
- Good size family bathroom with luxury bath, tiled flooring, wc and low level basin.
- Bedroom 5/ Study 3.20 x 3.69 (10'5" x 12'1")
- Good size room that is currently being used as a study but this room is more than capable to be a good size double bedroom.
- Dining Room 3.74 x 5.92 (12'3" x 19'5" )
- Good size dining room with wooden flooring and limestone fireplace.
- Living Room 4.09 x 6.46 (13'5" x 21'2")
- Good size living room with wooden flooring, limestone fireplace and french doors leading out the the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom 4.21 4.64 (13'9" 15'2")
- Good size master bedroom with two windows, carpeted throughout and built in wardrobes .
- Bedroom 2 5.41 x 3.99 (17'8" x 13'1")
- Good size second bedroom with two windows, carpeted throughout and built in wardrobes .
- Bedroom 3 3.09 x 3.74 (10'1" x 12'3")
- Good size third bedroom with window, carpeted throughout and built in wardrobes .
- Bedroom 4 3.73 x 3.05 (12'2" x 10'0")
- Good size fourth bedroom with window, carpeted throughout and built in wardrobes .
- Shower Room 2.00 x 1.95 (6'6" x 6'4")
- Shower room upstairs with corner shower, low level basin and wc.
- x 2 cupboards upstairs
- Front & Rear Garden
- Outside there is a good size rear garden, measuring approximately 70' deep x 65' wide with a westerly aspect and a deep open plant front garden that has been looked after by the current owners to create a bbq and decking area for the family.
- Single Garage
- Carriage Driveway
- Carriage Driveway for approx 8 cars.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*