High Street, Yorkshire, Sheffield, S1 2GA
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £120,000|
|EPC Rating||C71/B83 (co2: C73/C73)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- City living location
- Open plan Living
- Luxury bathroom
- High spec Kitchen
- Large double bedroom
- Potential rent £595
- Next to tram stop
- EPC Rating C-71
Belvoir! Sheffield are delighted to offer this UNIQUE and beautifully appointed SPACIOUS City Centre apartment in this imposing GRADE II LISTED building. With high ceilings, open plan kitchen / living room, luxury bathroom suite with the hallway offering a large storage cupboard. Viewings recommended to appreciate the location and size of this property!!!
- Located right in the Heart of the City Centre! Everything right on your door step.
- Communal entrance
- Secure communal area with access to lift and stairway
- Large hallway with excellent storage cupboard
- Kitchen Area
- High specification kitchen with center island
- Living Area
- Large open plan living area with high quality wooden flooring throughout. The room also features a built-in sound system with fitted ceiling speakers.
- Good sized double bedroom,fully carpeted with integrated wardrobes.
- Luxury bathroom with full tiling to floor and walls and storage unit.
- Additional Information*
- • Tenure: Leasehold
• Service Charge: £1040 Per Annum
• Council tax band B
• Ground Rent: 100 Per Annum
• Lease Expiry Date: 2154
* Advised by vendor
- Disclaimer & Advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.