Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday: 09:00- 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 15:00
Tenants! Be In Your Dream Home!
Why Belvoir! Hemel Hempstead?
- We only offer properties that are well maintained and meet all of the correct safety regulations required by law e.g. gas appliances,electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings are all checked on a regular basis. This means you don't have to worry as everything is taken care of and you know you will be safe in any property you let through us.
- We will help you find your perfect home quickly due to our highly efficient Belvoir! referencing system.
- It's completely FREE to register your details with us and we will help you find exactly what you are looking for.
- We will protect your deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) so you know your deposit is safe and secure.
- We offer very competitive rates on our contents insurance policies this means you can do everything under one roof and you will have one less thing to worry about on the day you move in.
- We can be flexible with our viewing times and always make sure you are accompanied by a professional member of staff who has visited the property before so they can answer any questions you may have.
Application & Referencing
Before we can start the referencing process you will need to complete an application form. We reference your current employer, your current and previous landlords, your bank where your main account is held and possibly your accountant or solicitor if you are self employed. If we are unable to obtain suitable references we may ask you to supply us with a guarantor (A friend or family member who will be able to pay your rent if you are unable to).
Move in day
On the day your are due to move into your new home we will need you to come into the office to pay the final fees and collect your keys.What you will need to pay is detailed below:
1. One calendar months rent in advance
2. Security Deposit.
3. Referencing and Tenancy agreement charge. (A guarantor fee if needed & an inventory fee will be due and depends on the properties size and features)
4. Contents insurance (Competitive Rates)
Since April 2007, all assured shorthold tenancy deposits received by letting agents and even landlords must be protected by a Government tenancy deposit protection scheme called the DPS. Therefore,all deposits paid to Belvoir will be secured within the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) to ensure your money is protected.
Tenant Fees (VAT inclusive)
Admin Fee: £120 each
Referencing/Tenancy Agreement/Check in and out Fee: £120 each
Guarantor Fee: £150 Per Guarantor (If Required)
Additional Tenant/ Permitted Occupier: £150 Per Person
Couple Admin/Tenancy Agreement/Referencing/Check in & out fees: £390
As a tenant you are expected to complete minor maintenance issues such as replacing light bulbs, fuses, tap washers, clearing gutters, drain blockages, replacing smoke alarm batteries etc. You must also make sure the property is secured at all times.