Helmsdale Gardens, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 6NS
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|EPC Rating||D57/C74 (co2: E50/C70)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Family Home
- Private rear garden
- Single Garage
- Driveway with ample off road parking
- Council Tax Band B
- Popular Location of Werrington
- Close to Peterborough City Centre
Additional Information***Beautiful Family Home***
3 Bedroom Semi-detached house, in the popular location of Werrington, easy access for Peterborough City Centre with its wide selection of Bars, restaurants and entertainment, as well as excellent train links. The property benefits from 3 bedrooms, garage, ample off road parking and beautiful garden.
- Entrance Hallway
- Fitted Carpets with doors leading to:
- Fitted carpet, fireplace, UPVC window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
- Dinning Room
- Fitted carpet, UPVC window to rear aspect, UPVC sliding patio doors to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator.
- Fitted with a matching range of eye and base level units, built in double electric oven, 4 ring gas hob. Plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer provided. UPVC window to rear aspect, tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- Fitted carpet, UPVC window to the rear aspect, fitted sliding door wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- Fitted carpet, UPVC window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
- Bedroom 3
- Fitted carpet, UPVC window to front aspect, overstairs cupboard, wall mounted radiator.
- White three piece suite, bath with shower over, hand wash basin, WC. Tiled surround, UPVC frosted window to rear aspect.
- Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, side door to garage.
- Investor Information
- Based on a sale at £185k and potential rental income of £775pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £54,350 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £3,321 = 6.97% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate)
- Gross Yield 4.82%
- Agents Note - Photographs
- These photos are for general guidance only and were taken in April 2016. Buyers must therefore view the property themselves before placing an offer
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099