Hatfield Crescent, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3 3JQ
2 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £76,000|
|EPC Rating||D62/C75 (co2: D55/C71)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Chain free
- Off-road parking
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Investment Potential
Additional InformationThis property would suit anyone from first time buyers, to investors. Sitting on a good sized plot with offroad parking for 2 cars to the front and gardens to the rear Combi gas central heating, outside storage, upstairs bathroom and double glazing. Potential to convert to 3 bedrooms by splitting the large front bedroom which already has windows at both sides could add value.
If you are a first time buyer or just looking to relocate this property is certainly worth taking a look at
If you are a landlord looking to grow your portolio, this property has a long term tenant. The owners inform us the tenant has been here for 8 years, paying a rent of £400 per month, giving a yield of 6.3%.
There is a small amount of cosmetic work needed, mainly in the kitchen which requires the walls to be redecorated.
- Living Room 4.45m x 3.44m (14'7" x 11'3")
- carpeted , lightly painted, chimney breast with electric fire and fireplace, double glazed window to the front.
- Kitchen (3.25m x 3.10m ((10'7" x 10'2")
- oak coloured flooring, dark oak coloured unit doors and drawers, integrated oven and hob, over hob extractor, storage cupboard,double glazed window looking over the rear garden.
- Utility Room 2.13m x 2.11m (7'0" x 6'11" )
- oak coloured laminate flooring, beech coloured unit doors and kitchen units, double glazed rear door.
- Master Bedroom 5.49m x 3.07m max (18'0" x 10'0" max)
- pink carpet, light decor, double glazed window to the front
- Second Bedroom 3.54m x 3.50m (11'7" x 11'5")
- brown carpet, pink papered walls, double glazed window to the rear, store cupboard.
- First Floor Bathroom 1.72m x 1.52m (5'7" x 4'11" )
- white bath and pedestal sink, overbath shower. Blue carpet. Double glazed window to the rear.
- Toilet 1.70m x 0.72m (5'6" x 2'4")
- vinyl flooring, white toilet.