Harn Road, Hampton Centre, Peterborough, PE7 8GH
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £115,000|
|EPC Rating||C78/B81 (co2: C71/C73)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Single Garage
- Council Tax Band A
- Total Floor Area: 33sqm
- Close to Serpentine Green
- Easy Access for the A1
Additional Information**BTL INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY***
2 Bedroom Apartment, WITH GARAGE, situated in Hampton Hargate within walking distance of Serpentine Green Shopping Centre, a variety of restaurants, Vivacity Sports Centre and has easy access for the A1 and Peterborough City Centre.
The property has a lot to offer including having its own single garage, which is currently let out separately generating and additional £75pcm.
- Entrance Hallway
- Fitted Carpet, doors leading to:
- Lounge 6.4m x 3.3m max (20'11" x 10'9" max )
- Fitted carpet, secure UPVC doors opening to Juliet Balcony. 2 Electric wall mounted heaters.
- Small UPVC window to the rear aspect, matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, built in electric fan assisted oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, vinyl flooring.
- Master Bedroom 3.3m x 2.5m max (10'9" x 8'2" max )
- UPVC Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric wall mounted heater, fitted carpets, double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two 3.3m x 2.1m max (10'9" x 6'10" max )
- UPVC window to the side aspect, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpets
- UPVC frosted window to the rear aspect, fitted with white three pieces suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, fitted carpet, wall mounted towel rail heater.
- Leasehold Information
- The Vendor informs us of the following applicable at the property.
Years left on Lease: 114
Service Charges: £1061.51
Ground Rent: £237.30 par annum
- Investor Information
- Based on a sale at £115k and potential rental income of £595 pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £33,550 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £2,195 = 6.54% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate)
- Gross Yeild 5.96%
Additionally the single garage is let out separately generating £75pcm in addition to the above flat rental income.
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099