Haig Avenue, Rochester, ME1 2RZ
2 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £249,995|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN ME1 ROCHESTER
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- NO CHAIN
- GOOD SIZE MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CONSERVATORY AND LARGE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP FURTHER SUBJECT TO PP
- CLOSE TO TOWN AND STATION WITH 35 MINUTE FAST TRAIN TO LONDON
- CLOSE TO A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS
Additional InformationBELVOIR ROCHESTER ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THIS TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND LARGE GARDEN IN A SOUGHT-AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA OF ROCHESTER ME1. The property is in need of some updating, but represents an amazing opportunity to put your own stamp on, and possibly even develop further (subject to planning), and create a fantastic family home in a popular part of ME1 Rochester just off City Way, close to quality local schools and all amenities. To the front, the property has off road parking for one car, possibly two with thought, and a front door located to the side. On entering the compact hallway, you will find a good size lounge to your left with bay window, and spacious modern fitted kitchen/diner to your right. There is also a conservatory overlooking a beautifully established, good sized garden, and plenty of space perhaps for an extension? Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one with bay window and fitted cupboards, and a bathroom. The A2/M2/M20 road links are close by, as is historic Dickensian Rochester High Street, with it's wide range of bars, boutiques and restaurants, station with 35 minute fast train to London, famous cathedral and Norman castle. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment, be quick!
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation
- Entrance Hallway
- Accessed to side of house, through front door, carpeted stairs to first floor ahead, lounge to left, kitchen/diner to right
- Lounge 4.69m x 2.55m (15'4" x 8'4")
- Lovely bay window to front dominates this spacious room, doorway leads from here through to dining area. Carpeted and neutrally decorated.
- Kitchen/Diner 4.70m x 2.33m (15'5" x 7'7")
- Modern white fitted kitchen, with a good range of floor and wall cupboards, wooden work tops, chrome fixtures and fittings, attractive multi-coloured partial wall tiles, contrasting neutral floor tiles, open plan to a dining area perfect for a table and chairs and conveniently situated by the lounge access also. Understairs cupboard for further storage, and access from here also to the conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.33m x 2.38m (10'11" x 7'9")
- Spacious area off kitchen, with brick built dwarf-wall, linoleum flooring, DG, with double doors opening out onto the beautiful garden.
- Bedroom One 4.70m x 2.55m (15'5" x 8'4")
- Spacious bedroom with lovely bay window to front of house, and fitted wardrobe/cupboards to one full side. Carpeted and neutral decor.
- Bedroom Two 3.38m 2.50m (11'1" 8'2")
- Double bedroom with cupboard and large window to rear overlooking garden and beyond.
- Bathroom 1.45m x 1.64m (4'9" x 5'4")
- Modern white suite with bath with shower over, WC and basin, linoleum flooring, fully tiled neutral walls, and window to rear of house.
- Great sized family garden with a variety of established tress and shrubs, potential to develop this space as the new owner wishes.
- Off Road Parking
- Off road parking to front of house for one possibly two cars.