Hafodty, Church Street, Rhosllanerchrugog, Wrexham, LL14 2BP
3 Bed Detached House For Sale
|EPC Rating||D56/B81 (co2: E51/C79)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationThere's something more than instantly meets the eye here...
Yes this is a 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE (2 doubles), 2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS and a MODERN KITCHEN. To the rear the is a DETACHED GARAGE, LARGE GARDEN and bountiful PARKING FOR 5 VEHICLES which leads us to the hidden gem...
The jewel in the crown is the huge PLOT OF LAND which could have multiple uses including the potential of obtaining planning permission for either multiple dwellings or a single building with large gardens.
Conveniently, the local bus stops near to the property allowing for swift access to schools, nearby towns and amenities.
- Front facing uPVC double glazed front door and feature diamond shaped double glazed window. Tiled floor, radiator and staircase to first floor.
- Living Room 3.85m x 3.77m (12'7" x 12'4")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, radiator and feature blocked fireplace with effect and wood surround.
- Dining Room 3.91m x 3.75m (12'9" x 12'3")
- Rear facing uPVc double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator, feature electric fireplace with wooden surround.
- Kitchen 2.66m x 2.37m (8'8" x 7'9")
- Recessed ceiling spotlights, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Wood effect units with marble effect worktops. Integral fridge freezer and space for gas cooker.
- Utility 2.48m x 1.71m (8'1" x 5'7")
- Side facing and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows with side facing uPVC double glazed rear door. Wood effect units with marble effect worktops and stainless steel inset sink with draining board. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master Bedroom 3.94m x 3.56m (12'11" x 11'8")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 3.56m (12'4" x 11'8")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed bay window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.40m x 2.27m (7'10" x 7'5")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 2.69m x 2.41m (8'9" x 7'10")
- Rear and side facing uPVC double glazed window, towel radiator, loft access hatch and recessed ceiling spotlights. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C, corner bath with central mixer tap with shower attachment and fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed door.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.