- Guildford Homepage
- Free Property Valuation
- Guildford Auction Department
- Properties for Sale
- Properties to Rent
- GUARANTEED RENT for Landlords with Legal cover.
- Landlord Info
- Mortgage advice Bureau
- Guildford branch is recognised for Customer Service
- Guildford Branch wins an ESTA at Hilton, Park Lane
- Guildford Branch wins Gold Award
- Tenant Info
- Safe Agent
- Local Information
- Useful Links for Renting or Letting
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Guildford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 to 1730
Sat 0930 to 1600. Out of hours appointments always available.
Guildford Auction Department
At Belvoir Guildford we realise that there is more than one method of selling a property. We are able to offer the facility to clients to auction their property should that be the right route for you.
Selling at auction does not mean selling your asset cheap, and can in fact generate a higher price than the more traditional method of private treaty that most people are familiar with.
The benefit of auction is that contracts are exchanged on the day and become legally binding, creating absolute certainty as a vendor that the sale will progress.
Situations / Properties that naturally lend themselves to auction are:
- Properties that must be sold quickly
- Residential or commercial properties
- Land - with or without planning permsion
- Properties that have failed to sell on the open market
- Properties that are likely to attract keen interest due to uniqueness, attraction, or location
- Development opportunities
- Tenanted properties
- Ground Rents
- Probate and Executor sales where a sale in the public arena is important
- Properties in need of refurbishment or modernisation
- Properties with structural issues / damaged properties
- Flats with short leases
- Flats above commercial premises such as shops or restaurants
- Hard to value properties such as churches, toilet blocks, former pubs
- Properties that regular lenders will not offer a mortgage on
Should you wish to discuss your circumstances or asset in more depth, to see if auction is the correct route for you, please contact us on 01483 537200. We are able to help regardless of the location of your asset.