Pop in and see us...
Mon-Thurs: 0900 to 1730, Friday: 0900 to 1700
Sat: 0900 to 1300 **When the office is closed, if you are a tenant please refer to our 'Tenants' section of the website for Emergency Advice**
Grantham Residential Sales
Belvoir Grantham is an established business and for many years we have been offering an outstanding property management service from our prominent High Street location.
Residential sales is an extension of this service and will be of interest to anyone who wishes to buy or sell a property, increase their BTL portfolio or may be considering taking their first steps towards becoming an investment landlord.
Most sales agents in the Grantham area have a lettings business as a bolt-on service to their primary business but Belvoir Grantham will operate the other way round – as a lettings specialist that also offers a property sales service. Initially we anticipate that the majority of new vendors & Purchasers will be existing landlords and I can confirm that this new initiative will provide a strong addition to the high levels of service and be able to provide extensive marketing exposure and specialist advice to vendors.
Choosing the Right Agent
We know that moving home is one of the most exciting things you’ll ever do but it’s also one of the biggest financial commitments you will make during your lifetime. It will pay for you to seek the best possible advice from professionals you can trust that really know what they are talking about and who can achieve the best possible price in a timescale which suits your requirements.
Belvoir’s success has been built on forward thinking innovative agents whose core values are professionalism, customer service and specialism. Our aim is to consistently exceed our client’s expectations.
Selling requires effective marketing, understanding the type and location of your home, demand and projected market trends whatever the current conditions.
Belvoir offer individual advice from experienced, knowledgeable trained staff and are governed by a code of conduct under the Property Ombudsman’s scheme and Financial Conduct Authority.
When you are ready to sell your home, you can take advantage of our expertise by choosing an agent who can produce a personalised package to suit your needs.
Service and Experience
- Multi award winning service.
- We have in depth local knowledge and give you clear, impartial and expert advice
- Free no obligation market appraisal from an experienced appraiser
- We provide 24 hour feedback on all viewings and a monthly report to keep you fully informed of all developments
- We provide an accompanied viewing service so that you be sure an experienced advisor is on hand to answer any questions a prospective buyer may have
- We can introduce you to a local independent mortgage advisor
- Our experienced and local market appraisers will give you an accurate and achievable valuation
- Excellent conveyancing support
- Fully regulated by The Property Ombudsman thereby following strict rules of conduct
- Commitment to high service standards
- We have a great High Street presence and offer a friendly environment in our offices
- We have distinctive ‘for sale boards’ to help your property stand out against the competition
- We have quality sales brochures with professional photography and accurate floor plans
- We market your property on our own website as well as property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla
- An active database meaning we can undertake regular matches on your property and contact buyers who are most likely to be interested
- Your home will receive regularly exposure in the local newspaper
To book your free appraisal contact Alex Harding
on 01476 542 100