Have you ever thought how you’d cover the cost of your rent if you were to become ill or injured and were unable to work? Our new Rental Protection Plan could help you pay the rent on your home when you cant
The average UK employee has become enough savings to last them just 32 days on their current lifestyle if their income stopped. But with the Rental Protection Plan, you can help provide the financial security for you or your family, should the worst happen, with a monthly benefit to help pay the rent.
Why it’s important to be protected
Taking out Rental Protection Plan is a great way to protect yourself, or the ones you love should the unexpected happen during the length of the plan. But don’t take our word for it, take a look at the facts below:
- If you have a 12 month lease you’re committed to pay that amount
- Going into arrears could affect your chance of having a new tenancy agreement or mortgage
- On average, only 30% of employees have a financial back-up plan if they couldn’t work due to long-term critical illness, disability or loss of salary
- Employers only have to pay you statutory sick pay for up to 28 days
- UK rents are expected to climb by 15% over the next five years
- Renters spend 40% of their income on housing costs, double what owner-occupiers pay
Choose the cover that suits you
Everyone has different needs. That’s why this cover offers three different benefits within the plan, so you can choose the protection that fits your lifestyle.
- Rental Income Protection Plan
- Rental Life Insurance
- Rental Life Insurance with Critical Illness Cover
Contact one of the BELVOIR! Grantham team today to find out more!