Grafton Avenue, Rochester, ME1 2RP
3 Bed End-Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £310,000|
|EPC Rating||D61/B82 (co2: D58/D61)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER ME1 HISTORIC ROCHESTER LOCATION
- EXTENDED DOWNSTAIRS
- IMPRESSIVE LOG CABIN TO REAR
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER IMPROVE SUBJECT TO PP
- ESTABLISHED GARDEN
- CLOSE TO QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS
- 35 MINUTE FAST TRAIN TO LONDON FROM ROCHESTER STATION
Additional InformationBELVOIR ROCHESTER ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS ATTRACTIVE AND WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE, WITH GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING, AND IMPRESSIVE LOG CABIN, IN THE MUCH SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION OF ME 1 ROCHESTER. This spacious extended property briefly comprises of; Ground floor, with covered entrance-porch to hallway leading to lounge with bay window, dining room, modern fully-fitted kitchen, and stairs to first floor. From the kitchen there's access to the sun room/conservatory, and then into the garden with pleasant decked area, established garden, and fantastic and spacious log cabin with additional storage room, (original cost £15,000), with power, light, and air-conditioning. Upstairs are three good size bedrooms, two of which are doubles, and a modern family bathroom. This is a spacious family home in a sought after location, with the added potential benefit of extending and improving further, subject to PP. With historic Rochester town and it's 35 minute fast train to London, great local road links, top quality schools for all age groups, quirky Dickensian High Street with restaurants, bars and boutiques, famous cathedral and Norman castle all close by, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- Hallway 3.61m x 1.88 (11'10" x 6'2")
- Entered via covered "keyhole" porch, this is an inviting, spacious and light entrance hallway, with feature stain-glass windows to side of front door, modern neutral decor with laminate flooring, attractive wooden doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
- Lounge 3.36m x 3.10m (11'0" x 10'2")
- Located at the front of the house with attractive bay window, carpeted and neutral decor, nice wooden door, a peaceful place to relax at the end of the day.Open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.06m x 3.90m (10'0" x 12'9")
- Open plan from lounge, with double doors opening onto sun room/conservatory. Carpeted, neutral decor, nice wooden door.
- Kitchen 5.74m x 1.88m (18'9" x 6'2")
- A long and spacious kitchen running alongside the dining room and with doorway access to the patio/garden areas via the sun room. Wooden effect laminate flooring running through from the hallway, contrasting wooden fitted wall and floor cupboards, lots of work top space, modern and attractive cream wall tiles, down-lighters, and large DG window to rear overlooking garden.
- Sun Room 2.88m x 1.66m (9'5" x 5'5")
- Perfect place to kick off muddy shoes, use for storage, plants or simply relax in, straight onto decking area from here.
- Log Cabin 5.73m x 3.83m (18'9" x 12'6")
- Located at the bottom of the garden, well away from the house, is this spacious, light and airy log cabin with a difference. This "bonus accommodation"cost £15000 to build, including a large useful storage area on the side (accessed from inside the cabin), and offers potential for a variety of uses. It has light, power, air conditioning, and potential to possibly develop further to provide water and bathroom facilities to create a self-contained annexe, subject to usual consents.
- Carpeted, neutrally decorated, and giving access to two double bedrooms, one single, and family bathroom, all with stripped wooden doors.
- Bedroom One 3.01m x 4.11m (9'10" x 13'5")
- Good size double bedroom with bay window to front of house, fully fitted mirrored wardrobes along one side, carpeted and neutral decor.
- Bedroom Two 3.01m x 3.54m (9'10" x 11'7")
- Spacious double bedroom with feature wall, modern decor, and DG window overlooking garden and beyond.
- Bedroom Three 2.24m x 1.86m (7'4" x 6'1")
- Pretty third bedroom with attractive bay window to front of house.
- Bathroom 2.0m x 2.0m (6'6" x 6'6")
- White wall tiles, white modern suite including bath, basin and WC, window to rear of property, linoleum floor.
- Garage 8.34m x 2.82m approx (27'4" x 9'3" approx)
- Garage to side of property, therefore providing potential to build above (and even possibly behind), subject to PP, off road parking to front for 2/3 cars also, and rear door access from patio area.
- Beautifully established spacious garden, with good size decking area for outside dining, patio areas including shed, lawn, various plants and shrubs, and of course leading to the impressive log cabin.