Golders Green, Liverpool, L7 6HG
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £75,000|
|EPC Rating||E42/D56 (co2: F32/F37)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Modern Apartment
- Two Bedroom
- Fantastic Investment
- Excellent Condition
- Generous Living Accommodation
- No Chain
- 8% Gross Yield
A modern two bedroom top floor fully furnished apartment in the popular area L7. This property is perfect for investment as it has previously secured fantastic gross yield of 8%!!
- Delightful two bedroom top floor apartment in the residential development Golders Green in L7.
The property briefly comprises of hallway, handy storage cupboard, spacious lounge with open plan kitchen, two generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom with heated towel rail.
this property also benefits from a shared carpark to the side.
- The area and this development is a very popular for lettings and this style property is popular among a varied type of tenant. Long term tenancies are common on as it's close to schools, amenities and offers easy access for commuters travelling in to the City Centre or out of the City.
This property has previously been let for £6,000 per annum, securing a fantastic gross yield of 8%!!
- Owner Occupier
- The property is perfect for a or a first time buyer, couple or single occupant looking for a low maintenance property located in a nice development. The property would also be ideal for young professionals looking for easy commuting.
- This apartment is conveniently located just off Tunnel Road in the popular Edge Hill area. Here you'll find plenty of local amenities in close proximity including Wavertree retail park, Liverpool Women’s Hospital and Liverpool University. Group these with local primary and secondary schools near by and you can see why this is a popular location. There are plenty of transport links making it easy to travel in, out and around the city and Edge Hill train Station minutes away.
- Additional Information
- Service Charge : £1200 per annum
Ground Rent: £150 per annum
Lease length: 125 years from 29 Sept 2006