Godwin Way, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 6JS
4 Bed Town House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £200,000|
|EPC Rating||C76/B87 (co2: C75/B85)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- No Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Investment Opportunity
- 4 En-suite Bedrooms
- Great location for letting to medical students
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a 4 Bedroom house with 4 En-suite bathrooms in a great location in Trent Vale, very close to the Royal Stoke University Hospital. The property sits overlooking a small lake and has undergone some alterations to create an en-suite bathroom in every bedroom making it ideal for investors looking to rent to 4 sharers. The area is a hot spot for medical students working at the hospital.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room 4.8m x 3.54m (15'8" x 11'7" )
- Beech effect doors and drawers, grey worktop, beech effect laminate flooring. Integrated oven and hob, over hob extractor. Space for a dining table and chairs. French doors leading to the rear garden.
- Living Room 4.8m x 3.54m (15'8" x 11'7")
- the lounge is on the ground floor and was previously the garage. Magnolia painted walls.
- 1st Floor Bedroom with En-suite 3m x 2.71m (9'10" x 8'10" )
- Carpeted, magnolia painted walls, en-suite bathroom (2.71m x 1.69m max) with bath, over bath shower hose, toilet and sink.
- 1st Floor Rear Bedroom with Ensuite
- Carpeted, magnolia painted walls, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
- 2nd Floor Front Bedroom with En- suite 4.16m x 2.86m (13'7" x 9'4")
- Carpeted, magnolia painted walls, ensuite bathroom (2.14m x 1.88m max) with walk in shower, toilet and sink.
- 2nd Floor Rear Bedroom with En-suite 2.58m x 2.86m (8'5" x 9'4")
- Carpeted, magnolia painted walls, ensuite bathroom (1.7m x 1.86m max) with bath, over bath shower, toilet and sink
- Rear Lawned Garden, Front Drive.