Full Management Service
Our Full Management Service is all about providing the landlord with peace of mind.
This level of service is suitable for new or inexperienced landlords and those who just wish to remain 'hands-off'. We try to build peace of mind into every step of the lettings process starting from the initial meeting where we try and get to know you, your objectives, your concerns, your previous experiences and also the key elements of our service that will enable you to relax and feel comfortable that your property is in safe hands.
Good communication is central to our service but deciding what makes communication good can vary from one person to another. We have some landlords who are happy with a monthly statement of account and the occasional email to advise of maintenance requirements as they come up.
Then in contrast we have other landlords who are contacted more regularly and informally to touch base and confirm that everything is running smoothly.
The core service elements include:
- Marketing including online and traditional marketing
- Telephone filtering applicants to ensure suitability and reduce the number of unnecessary viewings.
- Conducting viewings, with evening and weekend appointments as required
- Referencing, by a professional third party referencing company
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement in line with latest legislation
- Deposit registration, our deposits are held in the Deposit Protection Service custodial scheme.
- Utilities transfer to ensure that accurate readings and dates are provided.
- Council tax registration
- Check-in on day of move-in where possible and with reference to the inventory when available.
- Rent collection, with rent transfer within three working days of receipt.
- Financial statements provided monthly as rent is paid.
- Quarterly property inspections (1st after 28 days)
- Emergency and maintenance management, with consultation on any nonemergency works over an agreed price.
- Section 21, served as required to end a tenancy.
- Check-out, with the tenant to agree any damages etc.
The Full Management Service is available for 10% +VAT.
For a full breakdown of landlord fees please see our Landlord Fees page
Our aim is to act as a 'One Stop Shop' for all our landlords and as such are able to offer or sign-post you to the following additional services:
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - £72 (Incl VAT)
Gas Safety Certificate (GSC) - £60 (Incl VAT)
Rent and Legal Insurance Policy - £150 (Incl VAT)
Landlord Insurance - POA