- Guildford Homepage
- Free Property Valuation
- Guildford Auction Department
- Properties for Sale
- Properties to Rent
- GUARANTEED RENT for Landlords with Legal cover.
- Landlord Info
- Mortgage advice Bureau
- Guildford branch is recognised for Customer Service
- Guildford Branch wins an ESTA at Hilton, Park Lane
- Guildford Branch wins Gold Award
- Tenant Info
- Safe Agent
- Local Information
- Useful Links for Renting or Letting
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Guildford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 to 1730
Sat 0930 to 1600. Out of hours appointments always available.
FREE Buy-to-Let Advice
At Belvoir lettings Guildford we have a very in depth knowledge of the local market and give absolutely free advice to landlords that might be thinking of purchasing a property in the Guildford area.
This is best done by booking a no obligation appointment at our office so you can speak to us over a relaxed cup of coffee. Although we do sell properties our advice is completely independent, we are lettings specialists and have no hidden agenda.
There are many questions to consider prior to purchasing a property as a rental investment and we can guide you in the right direction and most importantly help you with some simple tips regarding due dilligence that could save you future costs and possibly help maximise your rental return. We will even view the property you are considering to buy if we aren't marketing it.
- What are your objectives in the long term?
- What type of tenants do you want?
- Which properties let easily and don't suffer voids?
- What rent can I achieve?
- What is Yield?
- Which type of property offers best capital growth?
- What to look for to minimise future maintenance costs
- What due dilligence can I do prior to purchasing?
- How to decorate the property
- How to structure your purchase
- Which areas are popular?
- What is an HMO?
- Do I need a licence to let the property?
- What are my obligations for complying with fire safety?
These are just some of the more simple things we can help with.
If you are a first time landlord, or already have a portfolio we strongly advise that you call us and have a chat as there are some simple tips we can give you that could save you £1000s in the long run and ensure you comply with the ever more complicated laws governing privately rented property.