Pop in and see us...
Belvoir! Newbury is open:
Mon-Fri 0900hrs -1700hrs
Sat 1000hrs - 1400hrs
Appointments are available at your convenience, at any reasonable time, any day of the week.
Fees for Landlords and Tenants
Belvoir Newbury offers a range of services to Landlords and Tenants, which may be tailored to suit individual circumstances.
Tenant find & Let.
- Advise on preparation to let.
- Advise on level of rent.
- Advise on statutory duties.
- Make arrangements for safety checks and equipment as required.*
- Take high resolution photos, write detailed descriptions and load the property to internet portals.
- Provide feedback on views, emails and telephone calls received.
- Arrange and conduct accompanied viewings. Give feedback on viewings.
- Negotiate terms with applicants.
- Fully credit check and reference applicants with Experian.
- Offer applicants with suitable references to Landlord. Proceed on approval.
- Set up Assured Shorthold Tenancy, have signed and witnessed.
- Receive and protect deposit with DPS. Forward to Landlord's DPS account where requested.
- Receive month 1 rent, set up standing order for future rent payments.
- Arrange pre-tenancy cleaning where appropriate.*
- Arrange Inventory where appropriate.*
- Organise switch-over of utilities.
- Move tenants in, ensuring they understand responsibilities as tenants.
- Forward monies by electronic transfer, with statement of account.
- All services in tenant find & let.
- Receive rents, chase where required.
- Ongoing statements of account.
- Preparation and service of legal notices.
- All of the above services.
- Quarterly property inspections, beginning end of month 1.
- Liaise with tenants to ensure property is well looked after.
- Arranging all maintenance.*
- Arranging periodic safety inspections.*
- Periodic rental reviews.
- Regular feedback.
- Pre-move out inspection, and advice to tenants.
- Inspect vacated property, report on condition using inventory and periodic visit reports.
- Negotiate required Deposit deductions, including dispute management where necessary.
- Arrange change-over of utilities.
- Find new tenants, as per tenant find & let (no charge).
* Services arranged at Landlord's expense. Belvoir Newbury will not add a penny to contractors' invoices, nor will we ever seek a percentage of contractors' bills. We never want to be in a position to benefit from spending more of your money than is necessary.
Tenants are charged an admin fee. This is charged at £160 inc VAT for the first person, £120 inc VAT for subsequent persons or guarantors.
There is no fee for a renewal of tenancy.
Letters chasing missed payments will be charged at £20 inc VAT.
Letters regarding breaches of the tenancy agreement will be charged at £25 inc VAT.
If post-tenancy repairs are due to negligence or deliberate damage, an arrangement fee of 10% of repair bills will be charged.
Ombudsman, Client Money Protection.
- Belvoir Newbury is a member of NALS.
- Belvoir Newbury is registered as a SAFEAgent.
- Belvoir Newbury subscribes to NALS Client Money Protection Scheme.
- Belvoir Newbury received all client moneys to a statutory trust client account.
- Belvoir Newbury registers all deposits with DPS.
- Belvoir Newbury is a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.