Pop in and see us...
Normal Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
Saturday 1000 to 1330
Specialist Insurance Cover for Belvoir Clients
As experts in the rental market we understand the protection that Landlords require. Working closely with Endsleigh, and recognising the quality of our processes, Belvoir Lettings can offer our Landlords the following exclusive policies:
Specialist buildings and contents insurance.
Some of the key features include:
- Cover for unoccupied properties for up to 120 days
- Accidental damage cover included as standard Malicious damage or theft by tenants or guests included as standard
- £5,000 landlords contents included as standard
- Property owners legal liability of £5,000,000 cover included Legal expenses up to £50,000 included as standard
- Pet damage included as standard
Belvoir can also provide standalone cover for contents where buildings insurance is not required and as you would expect this includes accidental and malicious damage by tenants as standard.
Specialist Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Cover.
Belvoir Lettings specialist Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses cover provides peace of mind for landlords by including:
- No restrictions on tenant type providing they have been referenced to our Belvoir standard
- Cover for the entire rental amount and no downgrading of the suggested achievable rent 24\7
- Legal helpline Cover for up to £50,000 legal costs and expenses
- Cover up to £50,000 for tenant default
- Cover for the costs involved in regaining possession of your property
- Cover for 75% of the monthly rent for up to 2 months after vacant possession has been obtained Loss of earnings up to a maximum of £100 per day and up to £1000 in total when attending court
- Cover for your accommodation costs while possession of your property is being recovered if you wish to live in the property
- Cover for cost in pursuing claims against damage or nuisance to your property
Belvoir Lettings can offer our tenants specialist Contents Insurance that will help protect your possessions, your deposit and more.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Protecting your possessions form £3,000 to £40,000
- Cover for everyone you live with in the property
- £50,000 of legal cover to provide financial support and professional advice in the event of disputes
- Optional extra cover is available for property damaged away from the insured address.