Elliotts Way, Chatham, ME4 6EF
3 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £399,950|
|EPC Rating||C80/B89 (co2: C79/B88)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- NO CHAIN
- EN SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- OVER THREE FLOORS
- CATHEDRAL STYLE WINDOW IN MASTER BEDROOM
- STUNNING GLAZED CONSERVATORY/DINING AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- CLOSE TO HISTORIC ROCHESTER AND CHATHAM TOWNS AND STATIONS
- A2/M2/M20 ROAD LINKS CLOSE BY
- Off street parking
- Chain free
Additional InformationBELVOIR ROCHESTER are delighted to introduce this beautifully presented, unique, modern, detached "Farmstead" style property on the newly built development of Horsted Park, Chatham, at the top of City Way, Rochester. This is a house that really needs to be seen to appreciate the benefits on offer. From the cathedral window in the Master Bedroom, "floor-to-ceiling" window in Bedroom Three, stunning glazed Dining Room/Conservatory, modern and impressive fully integrated kitchen, en suite, and spacious, light rooms throughout, this really is an opportunity to acquire a modern detached family home in a sought after location. The property is set over three floors and briefly comprises of; Ground floor hallway, kitchen, dining room/conservatory, lounge, and WC; First floor landing, two double bedrooms and family bathroom; Second floor landing with walk-in storage, Master Bedroom and En Suite. With two parking spaces, and conveniently located for historic Chatham and Rochester, with cathedral, Norman castle, all amenities, top quality local schools for all ages, 35 minute fast trains to London and local A2/M2/M20 road links, and still under NHBC warranty from June 19 2015 to June 19 2025, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- Entrance Hallway 5.48m x 1.88m (17'11" x 6'2")
- Bright, airy and spacious entrance hall with window to side, laminate flooring, neutral decor, and access from here to kitchen, WC, and lounge area, and stairs up to first floor. Also understairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.17m x 2.38m (10'4" x 7'9")
- Impressive modern kitchen with range of gloss wall and floor cupboards in contrasting neutral colours, fully tiled walls, window to front of house, chrome fixtures and fittings, down-lighters, and integrated appliances. Open plan to dining area.
- Conservatory/Dining Area 3.07m x 2.80m (10'0" x 9'2")
- Stunning dining area, conveniently located between kitchen and lounge area, featuring a fully glazed wall and ceiling conservatory area to the side, which adds so much light, class, and appeal to this room. With down-lighters and laminate floor flowing through to the open plan lounge area, there is also a useful large under-stairs storage cupboard here too, housing the water tank. Access from here to the patio and garden areas.
- Lounge Area 4.51m x 3.57m (14'9" x 11'8")
- Located in the peace and quiet to the rear of the property, this room can be accessed via the dining open plan area, or via the entrance hallway, laminate floor and neutral decor continues, window to one side, door access to patio/garden and further large window to other side, so no shortage of light here once again.
- WC 1.90m x 1.77m (6'2" x 5'9")
- Convenient spacious downstairs WC, with white basin and WC, located off the hallway.
- First Floor Landing 6.79m x 2.0m (22'3" x 6'6")
- Spacious landing area, laminate flooring, providing access to Bedroom Two, the Family Bathroom, Bedroom Three, and stairs to second floor. Space enough perhaps for an office/computer desk, and two windows at either end of the hallway providing lots of natural light.
- Bedroom Two 4.45m x 3.04m (14'7" x 9'11")
- Spacious and light double bedroom, carpeted and neutral decor, windows either side, plenty of room for large double bed and wardrobes, a pleasant guest bedroom located by Family Bathroom.
- Family Bathroom 1.90m x 1.77m (6'2" x 5'9")
- Impressive and spacious bathroom, with window to side, modern white suite comprising of bath with shower over, basin and WC. Neutral effective contrasting floor and wall tiles.
- Bedroom Three 4.72m x 2.41m (15'5" x 7'10" )
- Another good sized double bedroom, featuring a floor-to-ceiling attractive window facing to front, plenty of room for large double bed and wardrobes, carpeted and neutrally decorated.
- At top of stairs, it's left for the stunning master bedroom, and right for a very useful, walk-in, long and spacious storage area/wardrobe.
- Master Bedroom 8.38m x 3.83m (27'5" x 12'6" )
- Narrowing to 8.38m x 2.42m approx. This is a stunning room, benefiting from an en suite bath/shower room, long "walk-through" area with lots of space for wardrobes and drawers, and three large velux windows providing light and views, through to the "bedroom area" which is dominated by the beautiful "cathedral style" window facing to front, offering light, views afar, and a unique feel to this space. With lush carpet, neutral decoration and high ceilings, this is the perfect escape at the top of house.
- En Suite 3.76m x 2.0m (12'4" x 6'6")
- Good size en suite bathroom with separate shower, white suite comprising of bath, basin, WC and shower, neutral modern tiles to floor and walls, velux window to side and down-lighters, this is a larger-than-average en suite, to complement a larger-than-average master bedroom.
- A good sized patio area sits immediately outside the conservatory, and runs the full length of the property. Made up of attractive flagstones, there is plenty of room for tables, chairs, BBQ, and a large shed is already conveniently located here. The patio is nicely designed, and "steps down" to a compact lawn area, providing an over all attractive garden area to catch the sun in. There is also gated access from the front.