Delves Way, Hampton Centre, Peterborough, PE7 8GJ
5 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £230,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional Information*** READY MADE FULLY LET HM0***
Fantastic Buy to Let investment situated in the popular location of Hampton Centre. This 5 Bedroom, 3 Storey town house is currently operating as a Fully licenced House in multiple Occupation . The property is Sold with tenants in situ with a gross monthly rent of: £1733 and potential scope for increase in the future. The current owner has made a significant amount of improvements converting the property to a HMO.
- Situated in a popular location for rental with easy access to A1, A47 and fantastic parkway system around Peterborough. The property is located in Hampton Centre and within walking distance of the serpentine Green shopping Centre, open 24hrs including Tesco, retail units and a food court. The current owner has made a significant amount of improvements converting the property to an HMO. The property has 5 rooms, all of which are fully occupied and benefits from central heating, double glazing and an enclosed rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor, door leading to the ground floor bedroom and the kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen Diner
- The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, built in sink, oven, hob and extractor fan, and a dining area with patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Utility Room
- Utility has base and wall mounted units with washing machine and 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. Door leading to;
- Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom Five (ground floor)
- Double bedroom with tioled flooring and PVCu double glazed window to front. Wardrobe and chest of drawers included.
- Bedroom One (First Floor)
- Double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Two PVCu double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet
- Bedroom Two (First Floor)
- Double Bedroom with double bed and built in wardrobes. Two PVCu double glazed window to rear.
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted with a three piece suite comrpsing of wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over.
- Bedroom Three (Second Floor)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and double bed, PVCu double glazed window. Fitted carpet
- Bedroom Four
- Double Bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes, Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear. Fitted carpet.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
- The enclosed rear garden benefits from a small patio area, lawn with a gate leading to one allocated parking space.
- LICENSED HMO
- Rules relating to the sale of a Licensed HMO:
Licences are not transferable. The new owner of the property must apply for a licence and pay a fee if they wish to continue operating the property as an HMO. This property is a licensed HMO with the Peterborough City Council.
The property current has all safety certificates in date which are the following:
- Gas Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke Alarm
- Portable Appliances
- Investor Information
- The total rental income from the 5 rooms at the moment is £1,714 per month.
Based on a sale at £240k and potential rental income of £1,714pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL HMO loan of 3.79% (interest only)
- Capital used £73,464 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £5,132 = 6.99% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate and on a managed basis)
-Gross Yield - 6.43%
- Agents Notes
- Please note that as the Bedrooms are all occupied the pictures used are before the tenancy started. Communal area pictures are current condition.
- Additional items included in the sale
- The vendor has confirmed some furnishings are included in the sale - please contact the office for further information
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BELVOIR PETERBOROUGH NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
For more details call 01733 511099