Cubitt Way, Peterborough, PE2 9NF
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £135,000|
|EPC Rating||C73/C74 (co2: C76/C77)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Total floor area 69sqm
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- MUST BE VIEWED
** EXCELLENT CITY CENTRE BTL OPPORTUNITY** Cubitt Way is situated in the heart of Peterborough City Centre. This offers fantastic City Life for professionals that work locally as well as commuters who work in such areas as London and Cambridge, as both the bus and railway stations are in close proximity.
- Communal Entrance
- Stairs and lift to all apartments
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious and bright, laminate flooring with white wash walls throughout. Boiler cupboard with storage space.
- Lounge 3.727 x 3.994 max (12'2" x 13'1" max)
- Laminate flooring, with UPVC doors leading out to balcony to the front aspect. TV points, wall mounted radiator.
- Kitchen 2.562 x 3.215 max (8'4" x 10'6" max )
- Fully fitted. Kitchen includes integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, single elec oven with elec touch operated 4 ring hob. Marble effect work surfaces and laminate flooring. UPVC window to side aspect.
- Bedroom 1 5.314 x 2.993 max (17'5" x 9'9" max )
- Large double sized room with fitted carpets and blinds. Multifunctional UPVC window (tilts and opens) to the rear aspect. Phone point. Door to en-suite.
- En-Suite 1.935 x 1.572 max (6'4" x 5'1" max)
- En-suite to master with corner shower cubical, basin, and WC. Window to rear aspect
- Bedroom 2 4.169 x 3.141 max (13'8" x 10'3" max)
- Large double sized room with fitted carpets and blinds. Multifunctional UPVC window (tilts and opens) to the front aspect.
- Bathroom 2.477 x 1.807 max (8'1" x 5'11" max)
- Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, built in sink and WC combination unit with storage.
- Leasehold Information
- The vendor has informed us that there is 992 years remaining on the lease.
The vendor has informed us that the service charge payable is £1,296 per annum and the ground rent payable is £250 per annum.
- The property benefits from a secure allocated car parking space inside a gated car park, there is also storage for push bike's.
- Investor Information
- Based on a sale at £115k and potential rental income of £675pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £33,550 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £2,039 = 6.08% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate)
- Gross yield 6.76%
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099