Cross Bedford Street, Sheffield, S6 3BS
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £124,950|
|EPC Rating||D57/D59 (co2: C71/C72)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Superb Investment
- Two Bedrooms
- Opposite Kelham Island
- Open Plan Layout
- Sold Tenanted
- Over 6% Gross Yield
- Fully Managed Tenancy
- EPC D 57
Additional InformationREADYMADE INVESTMENT WITH TENANTS IN SITU!
A great opportunity to purchase a hands-off investment property in this popular development. The apartment has two good sized double bedrooms, an impressive open plan kitchen and living area complete with Juliette balcony, modern bathroom and the benefit of ample off street parking. The apartment is currently let out until April 2018 and represents a gross yield of more than 6% having been let out for over 3 years without any void periods.
- The apartment is located within a stone's throw away from the desirable Kelham Island district, with it's eclectic range of real ale pubs, bars and restaurants as well as having fantastic transport links for the Sheffield ring road and Shalesmoor tram stop, giving access to the city centre, railway station and beyond. The complex itself has a well maintained internal courtyard area with bike storage and there is ample free parking outside and on local side streets.
- Entrance hallway with access to all rooms and storage cupboard. Laminate flooring throughout.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Spacious room that is cleverly divided into areas for cooking and relaxing via the breakfast bar.
The attractive kitchen is comprised of a range of wall and floor mounted high gloss cream units with wood effect laminate work surfaces and matching upstands above, as well as complimentary wood effect laminate flooring throughout. The kitchen includes stainless steel sink with mixer tap, single electric oven with glass ceramic hob above and stainless steel cooker hood and splashback. There is a 60/40 freestanding fridge/freezer as well as a washer/dryer.
The living area is very spacious with the benefit of a full size juliette balcony with double doors, wall mounted electric heater as well as recessed spotlights throughout the room.
- Bedroom One
- Good sized double bedroom with laminate flooring through and large window.
- Bedroom Two
- Second double bedroom with window and electric wall mounted panel heater below.
- Attractive main bathroom, featuring white three piece suite consisting of fully tiled bathing area with thermostatic mixer shower over and glass shower screen, wall mounted sink with mixer tap with built in storage shelf and low level WC with concealed flush. The sink area and bath panel are tiled with an attractive mosaic pattern and the bathroom features tiling to the floor and an electric towel radiator.
- Additional Information*
- • Current Rent: £635.00 pcm
• Tenancy until: April 2018
• Tenure: Leasehold
• Council Tax Band: B (go to http://cti.voa.gov.uk/cti/inits.asp)
• Service Charge: £1018.00 per annum
• Ground Rent: £175.00 per annum
• Central Heating: Electric
• Glazing: Double
*Advised by Vendor
- Disclaimers and advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation. If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.