Cross Bedford Street, Sheffield, S6 3BA
Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £74,950|
|EPC Rating||D62/D63 (co2: C73/C74)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Superb Studio Investment
- Open Plan Living
- Vacant Possession
- Close to Kelham Island
- Great Transport Links
- Free On Street Parking
- Recently Redecorated
- EPC D 62
Additional InformationCITY CENTRE CRASH PAD OR INVESTMENT - VACANT POSSESSION!
Fantastic little studio apartment that is located in this sought after location - perfect for a professional crash pad for city workers, first time buyers or investors. This spacious studio has an attractive open plan layout with Juliette balcony, high specification bathroom and the benefit of free, on street car parking. The property has previously been let out so would also stack up as a sound investment to add to ay professional portfolio.
- This studio apartment is located within a stone's throw away from the desirable Kelham Island district, with it's eclectic range of real ale pubs, bars and restaurants as well as having fantastic transport links for the Sheffield ring road and Shalesmoor tram stop, giving access to the city centre, railway station and beyond. The complex itself has a well maintained internal courtyard area with bike storage and there is ample free parking outside and on local side streets.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area/Bedroom
- Superb open plan space that it both light and airy due to the Juliette balcony and recent redecoration. The room can be easily divided into zoned areas for sleeping and dining and has high quality wood effect laminate flooring throughout. The L shaped kitchen area has an attractive set of cream high gloss units, with complimentary wood effect work surfaces and upstands. There is a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric oven with stainless steel hood and splashback as well we black glass ceramic hob, fridge with freezer compartment and freestanding washer/dryer. The room benefits from wall mounted electric panel heating and recessed spotlights throughout.
- Modern bathroom that is finished to a high standard to include full size, tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric power shower, as well as wall mounted sink with build in storage shelf and low level WC. The room is attractively tiled in a mosaic pattern with matching tiled floor and the benefit of heated chrome towel radiator.
- Additional Information*
- • Current Rent: Vacant possession with potential £425pcm rent
• Tenure: Leasehold
• Council Tax Band: A (go to http://cti.voa.gov.uk/cti/inits.asp)
• Service Charge: £578.00 per annum
• Ground Rent: £125.00 per annum
• Central Heating: Electric
• Glazing: Double
*Advised by Vendor
- Disclaimers and Advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation. If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.