- Weston-super-Mare Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Property Wanted
- LANDLORDS - 5 easy steps to move your property to Belvoir Weston-super-Mare
- Tenants Information
- Meet the team
- Wealth Management
- Safety Regulations
- Useful Links
- Contact Weston-super-Mare
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday 0900 to 1730 hrs
Saturday 0900 to 1500 hrs
Out of hours Appointments available on request
CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
As a firm licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) Belvoir Weston-super-Mare aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to Domenica Young at the address below:
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 21 days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact David Young at the above address.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to: The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43 – 45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Revised October 2014