Belvoir Colchester has organised 4 day staycation trips away for family groups or a group of friends of up to 8 persons with a leading yacht charter staycation experiance company on the South Coast near Southampton which run holiday adventures to the Isle of Wight. The trip is valued at over £5,000 and Belvoir Colchester will be picking up that bill for all our lucky new home owners who complete by the end of next April just in time for summer!
Typical Example Itinerary
Arrival at Swanwick Marina (near Southampton), Crew welcome and getting to know your yacht 20:00 Dinner at the Jolly Sailor overlooking the Hamble River, settle in for first nights sleep on the yacht. Breakfast Chunky Bacon Rolls & Juice 09:30 Safety Briefing & Instruction 10:00 Relaxed Sailing & Cruising into the Solent towards the Isle Of Wight. 13:00 Anchor in Idyllic Newton Creek Isle Of Wight 13:30 Swimming/Visit to the Beach, BBQ lunch onboard 14:30 Relaxing and taking in the majestic scenery in Newton Creek 15:00 Set Sail to Yarmouth 17:30 Arrive Yarmouth Marina, Dinner ashore at The Goerge courtyard and beach bar overlooking the waters edge.
09:30 Local produce breakfast, showers ashore in the Marina block or onboard, visit to the nearby beach near to the Marina, 11:30 set sail to Colwell Bay and anchor in the Bay, 12:15 collection by fast rib from ‘The Hut’ for lunch overlooking the bay. After lunch set sail to Alum Bay and the Needles for sightseeing photo opportunities of the iconic Needles Lighthouse, 16:00 venture into the channel for some open water sailing experience, 18:00 head back to the shelter of Totland Bar and drop anchor in front of Totland Beach.
After breakfast swimming and visiting Totland Beach, 12:00 sailing to Lymington for lunch, or to Butlers Hard up the Beaulieu River. After lunch exploring Lymington town or walk to Beaulieu Village. 16:00 sailing to Cowes Yacht Haven the boating centre of the world and the location of the world’s first yacht club. Dinner in Cowes.
Exploring Cowes town, shopping, visit to Osborne House Queen Victoria former residence an English Heritage attraction or sail to Osborne Bay in front of Osborne House for brunch. 12:00 set sail for the Hamble River and drop off at the Marina for 14:00.
Please read below for the complete details and coupon code:
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Belvoir coupon code offer
- The experiance provider is ‘Sailing GB Limited’ (www.sailinggb.co.uk)
- All yacht chater fees, accomodation costs, seld catering supplies & non-alhohloc drinks, skipper, sailing instruction & tuition, wet weather gear, all safety gear, deisel, gas, electricity, marina mooring fees & marina parking are included.
- Meals ashore are not included
- Travel to and from the Solent is not included
- Coupon code to be quoted: BELVOIRVACATION
- The voucher can only be redeemed between April and October 2021, or April and October 2022
- This offer cannot under any circumstances be redeemed for cash