Cheswardine Road, Newcastle, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 8SG
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £234,995|
|EPC Rating||C69/C75 (co2: D65/C72)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- No Chain
- 4 Bedrooms with Master En-suite
- Peaceful Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Open Kitchen / Diner
Additional InformationBelvoir are pleased to market a fantastic 4 bedroom detached property in a very peaceful cul-de-sac location in Bradwell. The property has recently been fully redecorated and is offered with no upward chain, so is ready for move in. Ideal for anyone with children attending Bursley Academy which achieved Oustanding in its last Ofsted Inspection (2012). At the back of the property is a playing field and football pitch for any keen lads n dads.... or mums's and daughters !
The property briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Kitchen / Diner, Lounge, Master Bedroom with Ensuite, 3 further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage, Driveway and Gardens.
Click here to see a photoplan of the property http://photoplans.planup.co.uk/266496772
- Front Entrance
- The Front Entrance leads into a lovely hallway with oak effect flooring, access to garage and cloakroom with toilet and basin.
- Kitchen/ Diner 7.96m x 2.47m max (26'1" x 8'1" max)
- The room spans the whole length of the property with patio doors overlooking the rear gardens, cream tiled flooring, cream unit doors and drawers, 5 ring gas range oven, extractor hood, plinth lights and plumbing for a fridge with water tap.
- Lounge 4.23m x3.85m max (13'10" x12'7" max)
- is situated at the rear of the property, carpeted with a large bay window allowing in plenty of light, gas fire and wooden surround.
- Single integral garage with plumbing for washing machine
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom with En-suite 3.35m x 2.84m max (10'11" x 9'3" max)
- is at the front of the property, carpeted and has built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. The En-suite bathroom has tiled flooring, walk in shower cubicle, inset basin and toilet.
- The Ensuite bathroom has tiled flooring, walk in shower cubicle, inset basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 3.37m x 2.39m max (11'0" x 7'10" max)
- also located at the front of the property, carpeted and has built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 3 2.61m x 2.39m max (8'6" x 7'10" max)
- is at the rear of the property, carpeted with built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- Bedroom 4 2.62m x 2.21m max (8'7" x 7'3" max)
- is also located to the rear of the property, carpeted.
- Family Bathroom 3.48mx 2.09m (11'5"x 6'10" )
- has an olive coloured suite comprising of bath, inset sink and toilet, the airing cupboard contains the boiler and hot water cylinder.
- Rear Garden
- Externally the rear garden has patio, lawn, shrub areas and also an open shed ideal for BBQ’s or parties
- To the front is a driveway for 2 cars and small lawn with shrubs.
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.