Chestnut Close, Peakirk, Peterborough, PE6 7NW
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £210,000|
|EPC Rating||E44/E50 (co2: F36/E40)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- 2 Bed Mid Terraced
- Total Floor Area: 81sqm
- Close to Peterborough City Centre
- Village Location
- Council Tax Band B
- Gas Central Heating & recently new boiler
2 Bedroom Mid Terrace House on the edge of the fens in Peakirk village. About 5 miles north of Peterborough where reportedly St Pega lived in the early 8th century. Peakirk is named after her (being a version of "Pegas kirk"). This property benefits from having a seperate dining room as well as 2 double bedrooms. ***Don't miss out, VIEW NOW!***
- Entrance Hallyway
- Entrance Hallway Leading to:
- Lounge 3.81m x 3.81mmax (12'6" x 12'6"max)
- Fitted Carpets, window to the front aspect, cast iron feature Fireplace.
- Dining Room 3.81m x 3.81m max (12'6" x 12'6" max)
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard, door leading to:
- Kitchen 1.98m x 5.49m max (6'6" x 18 max)
- Fitted with a matching range of eye and base level units, intergrated dishwasher, fridge, and electric oven, 5 ring gas hob with hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled flooring and door leading to utility room and garden.
- Utility Room 1.98m x 1.78m max (6'6" x 5'10" max)
- Tiled flooring, space for tumble dryer and washing machine.
- Master Bedroom 5.03m x 3.81m max (16'6" x 12'6" max)
- Floorboard,window to the front aspect
- Bedroom 2 3.81m x 3.81m max (12'6" x 12'6" max)
- Fitted carpert, window to the rear aspect
- Bathroom 1.98m x 2.74m max (6'6" x 9 max)
- Fitted with a four piece suite comprising hand wash basin, WC, double shower cubical, bath, tiled flooring,
- Private rear garden mainly Laid to lawn with patio area.
- Agents Note - Photographs
- These photos are for general guidance only and were taken in April 2016. Buyers must therefore view the property themselves before placing an offer.
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099