Cherry Street, Yorkshire, Sheffield, S2 4ST
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £94,950|
|EPC Rating||C80/B84 (co2: C74/C75)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Balcony
- Allocated Parking
- Immaculate Condition
- No Onward Chain
- Great Investment Or First Home
- Potential 7.3% Yield
- EPC Rating - C 80
Additional InformationATTENTION ALL INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this light and spacious one bedroom apartment with balcony and ALLOCATED PARKING! This superb property benefits from separate fitted kitchen, open plan living and dining room with balcony access as well as a spacious double bedroom and modern bathroom. The large balcony overlooks the well maintained communal gardens and the development benefits from secure gated access from Cherry Street.
The apartment can be sold furnished to any potential investors and would make an ideal investment with a potential gross yield figure of 7.3%!
- Anchor Point is located a short walk away from Sheffield City Centre and benefits from excellent road and rail transport links.
- Spacious hallway with laminate flooring throughout and electric panel heater
- Storage Cupboard
- Good sized storage cupboard housing the washing machine and additional free standing freezer. Electric hot water storage tank.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- A fantastic open plan space than can be clearly segregated into separate zones for dining and relaxing. The room benefits from high quality laminate flooring throughout, wall mounted electric heater and satellite TV point. Double doors lead out onto the large decked balcony.
- The modern kitchen is comprised of a range of steel grey effect wall and floor units with contrasting dark granite effect worktop, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and the benefit of a fully tiled splashback in an attractive mosaic pattern. Appliances include stainless steel electric oven, integrated fridge with freezer compartment, electric hob with extractor over and recessed spotlights. Laminate flooring throughout.
- Spacious double bedroom with double patio doors that lead onto balcony area. The room is spacious enough for a double bed and freestanding double wardrobe. Laminate flooring throughout and electric panel heater.
- Appealing contemporary bathroom with fully fitted white suite encompassing bath with electric shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash basin with fitted mirrored vanity unit and glass shelf above, low level WC and white, electric heated towel rail. The bathroom is majority tiled in an attractive white mosaic and has grey, tile effect flooring.
- Additional Information*
- • Potential Rent: £575.00 pcm
• Tenure: Leasehold
• Lease until: 2256
• Council Tax Band: A (go to http://cti.voa.gov.uk/cti/inits.asp)
• Service Charge: £1178 pa
• Ground Rent: £200 pa
• Central Heating: Electric
• Glazing: Double
*Advised by Vendor
- Disclaimers and Advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation. If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.