Charlotte Avenue, Stotfold, Hitchin, SG5 4GQ
3 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £350,000|
|EPC Rating||B83/B84 (co2: B82/B83)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Well presented throughout
- Popular Fairfield Park location
- Three bedrooms and en suite
- Attractive garden
- Garage and parking
Additional InformationWELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE IN FAIRFIELD PARK - Belvoir are delighted to market this property, situated in the ever popular Fairfield Park. This immaculate property offers spacious accommodation including living/dining room, kitchen, ground floor cloakroom. Three bedrooms, master with en suite and family bathroom. Attractive rear garden, garage and parking within a secure gated courtyard.
Situated close to the Fairfield JMI School, Bannatyne's Gym and Spa and Orchard Restaurant, and nearby Tesco convenience store, hair salon, dry cleaners, Cricket and Bowls Club and children's play areas.
Within easy access to major link roads including the A1M, choice of train links into London Kings Cross from either Letchworth, Arlesey or Hitchin stations with journey times 30-40 minutes.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor. Understairs cupboard.
- Low level w.c., wash hand basin.
- Living/Dining Room 3.23 x 6.73 (10'7" x 22'0")
- Window to the front. Doors to the rear garden. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.37 x 3.02 (11'0" x 9'10")
- Range of wall and floor units. Space for dishwasher and washing machine. One and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in gas hob, oven, grill and extractor. Window and door to the garden.
- First floor
- Access to the loft space. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bathroom 2.7 x 1.55 (8'10" x 5'1")
- White suite with chrome effect comprising bath with shower attachment. Low level w.c., wash hand basin. Heater towel radiator. Window to the front. Tiled floor.
- Main Bedroom 2.82 x 3.21 (9'3" x 10'6")
- Window to the rear. Built-in wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low level w.c., large walk-in shower.
- Bedroom Two 3.22 x 2.51 (10'6" x 8'2")
- Window to the front.
- Bedroom Three 2.82 x 2.11 (9'3" x 6'11")
- Window to the rear.
- Rear Garden
- Paved area adjoining the property. flower and shrub beds. Fence to the boundaries and gate to the rear leading to the garage area.
- Front Garden
- Flower and shrub beds.
- Situated in a gated courtyard to the rear of the property. Parking in front of the garage.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.