Cecil Avenue, Sheerness, ME12 1DU
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £280,000|
|EPC Rating||D55/C70 (co2: E49/D65)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Immaculate 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Large rear garden
- Plenty of parking to the front
- 2 bathrooms
- Close to town centre
- Garage to rear
- Off street parking
Additional InformationBelvoir Swale are thrilled to offer to the market this 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow. The property is immaculate inside so you can move straight in without having to lift a finger. The bungalow comprises downstairs of a large open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area, shower room, separate lounge and 2 double bedrooms. Upstairs you have the master bedroom and separate bathroom there is also plenty of storage upstairs. There is a large driveway to the front which will easily fit several cars and an impressive rear garden with garage and outbuilding which is well established with several fruit trees. The property is within walking distance to the town centre and Sheerness train station. Call us today to arrange your viewing 01795 662121.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us, therefore, guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency cannot be given. All measurements are approximate and act as a guide to prospective buyers only. If you require clarification or further information on any points please contact us.
- Lounge Area 3.47 3.08 (11'4" 10'1")
- Well decorated lounge area, carpeted with double doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining area 8.54 2.83 (28'0" 9'3")
- Well decorated open plan kitchen/dining area. Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and oven. Large window overlooking the rear garden. Carpeted, central heated and double glazed.
- Shower room
- Brand new shower room with walk in shower complete with wash basin and toilet.
- Lounge 4.42 3.58 (14'6" 11'8")
- Large neutrally decorated lounge with patio doors that lead out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 3.64 3.5 (11'11" 11'5")
- Double bedroom with bay window and large built in wardrobes. Carpeted, double glazed and central heated.
- Bedroom 3 3.64 2.93 (11'11" 9'7")
- Double bedroom with bay window. Carpeted, double glazed and central heated.
- Bedroom 1 4.72 3.48 (15'5" 11'5")
- Large double bedroom, window overlooking the rear garden. Carpeted, double glazed and central heated.
- Bathroom 2.45 2.2 (8'0" 7'2")
- Fully fitted bathroom complete with bath, wash basin and toilet with storage areas.
- Large garage with power.
- Rear garden