The role requires excellent customer service, excellent communication, organisation, patience and at times the ability to work under pressure.
Salary: £18,000 to £20,500 per year
- Handle incoming emails and telephone calls, dealing with all enquiries professionally
- Performing applicant referencing for rental properties.
- Drafting tenancy agreements and tenancy renewals
- Perform administrative tasks for new tenancies and end of tenancies
- Handling urgent and non–urgent property maintenance requests and co-ordinate property maintenance with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Conducting end of tenancy property checkouts and dealing with utility swaps and void period billing.
- Dealing with registration and the return of tenant deposits
- Performing property inspections and, when required, property inventories (training provided)
- Managing property compliance in line with lettings legislation. This includes ensuring all required property certificates are valid and renewed as required.
- As required, assist the lettings team with viewings.
- As required, assist the property sales team with sales progression.
Effectively communicate with a variety of contacts and clients by telephone and in writing.
Proficient in MS word, MS excel and competent when using IT systems and social media.
Organised, diligent, able to work to deadlines and perform well when under pressure.
Ideally, have a minimum of 12 months’ Lettings experience.
Have a full UK driving licence and a car available for work use.
Interested? Please tell us something about yourself by emailing Rob Price, firstname.lastname@example.org. All contact will be treated confidentially.