Cambridge Road, Hitchin, SG4 0JS
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £475,000|
|EPC Rating||D67/B87 (co2: D64/B86)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Extension potential (stpp)
- Great location, close to town and station
- In need of modernisation
- CHAIN FREE
Additional InformationIN NEED OF MODERNISATION AND EXTENSION POTENTIAL (STPP) - Belvoir are delighted to present to the market this character semi detached property. Situated close to Hitchin mainline station, popular JMI School and within walking distance of the town centre.
The accommodation includes kitchen, dining room, living room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Garage to the rear and good sized gardens to the front, side and rear.
Being offered 'chain free' this house has great potential for extending (stpp) and is in need of modernisation. FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2017 - Call 01462 433949 to view
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs to the first floor.
- Dining Room 2.43 x 3.14 (7'11" x 10'3")
- Window to the front.
- Kitchen 2.42 x 2.46 (7'11" x 8'0")
- Window and door to the rear garden. Built-in gas hob, washing machine, oven and grill. Range of wall and floor cupboards. One and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Large storage cupboard.
- Low level w.c., window to the rear.
- Living Room 5.76 x 2.77 (18'10" x 9'1")
- Window to the front and the side. Fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- First Floor
- Access to the loft space. Window to the rear.
- Main Bedroom 5.86 x 2.42 (19'2" x 7'11")
- Window to the rear. Large cupboard.
- Bedroom Two 2.93 x 2.93
- Window to the side. Cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
- Bedroom Three 3.00 x 2.85 (9'10" x 9'4")
- Window to the side.
- White suite with chrome effect comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin. Walk in shower with screen. Window to the front.
- Rear and Side Gardens
- Lawned area. Trees and shrubs to the boundaries. Gate to the front.
- Front Garden
- Lawn, shrubs and conifer to the boundaries.
- To the rear of the property with parking in front. Metal up and over door, with light and power. Personal door to the garden
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon by any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.