Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 0900 to 1800
Saturday 0900 to 1400
Maintenance reporting portal
We have reviewed our internal procedures and have been looking for ways in which we can help to speed up the maintenance reporting process for both you and your landlord.
Up until now, we have taken maintenance requests and reports via telephone which can sometimes be a lengthy and complicated process, particularly if the issue is not straight forward to explain.
We have worked hard to develop an online portal which we believe will help to speed up and simply the way you notify us is there is a problem with your home.
The portal will allow you to accurately describe the fault after answering a few simply questions and even attach photographs which help us to diagnose and rectify the problem without unnecessary delay
How does it work?
- If you notice a problem with your property, simply click here and the portal will open. This handy portal is compatible with all smart phones, laptops and PC’s meaning that you can report maintenance whilst on the move and even attach photographs from your camera roll.
- Once you are in the portal, you will need to create a log in, this will only need to be done once and helps us to confirm all of the contact details we hold for you are correct.
- All you then need to do is click on one of the 8 options and then follow the steps all the way through. It is vital that you attach photographs as this will help us to resolve the problem.
- This will then form a report which will be emailed to one of our maintenance team who will then make contact with your landlord and appoint a contractor.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us when we have received your report and you will be contacted by a member of our maintenance team shortly after receipt, during working hours.
The portal is available in a variety of languages and is designed to be easy to use.
We are no longer able to accept calls to report maintenance issues unless the issue is urgent
For emergencies outside of office hours, you should take the following action;
- Gas Emergencies: Call the National Grid on 0800 111999
- Police matters 999 or 101
- All other emergencies, call the office and leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can