Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 0900 to 1800
Saturday 0900 to 1400
Cambridge Buy to Let Workshops
Belvoir property workshops are run by an experienced team of lettings negotiators and Buy to Let Advisers. They are designed to share knowledge and advice with property enthusiasts including:
- Property owners wanting to lease out property
- Investors wanting to buy property
- Landlords looking for property management
Each workshop has a different topic so no two events will be the same. Often, guest speakers from related companies or authorities are invited to speak. The workshop agenda typically goes as follows:
- Welcome & Introduction
- Presentation by Belvoir senior staff
- Guest speaker(s)
- Questions and Answers
- Networking with refreshments
- Opportunity to book follow-up sessions
*Next Workshop - Tuesday 29th November*
"Cambridge Property Market Update – It’s all Changing"
Whether you are an established Property Investor, or just setting out in Buy to Let; it is crucial for everyone to understand the recent changes in the Property Market. Belvoir’s upcoming seminar will focus on the effects of Stamp Duty, Brexit and Tax changes on a National level, and the implications and opportunities of these within the local Cambridge Market.
The focus within the local changes will provide evaluations on; the future for the HMO/Room market, the knock on effects of student accommodation epidemic, the never ending growth plans for housing stock, and the impact of the explosion of Air BNB!
- 6.50 – 7.00 Registration & Refreshments
- 7.00 – 7.10 Introduction – Jakub Duzynski, Belvoir Cambridge
- 7.10 – 8.00 Industry changes and their implications on National and Local Property Market
- 8.00 – 8.10 Comfort break
- 8.10 – 8.50 The recent changes in the Local market Inc. the explosion of AirBNB
- 8.50 – 9.00 Questions and networking
Date: Tuesday 29th November 2016
Time: 6:45pm – 9:00pm
Venue: The Holiday Inn, Lakeview, Impington, CB24 9PH
Refreshments and information packs will be provided.
Bring a Friend and Be Rewarded!
If you have any friends, relatives or colleagues who are interested in Buy to Let please do bring them along. We are offering a £20 shopping voucher for those who bring a Plus One.
Book Your Place
To book, please fill in the short form below. We will email you confirmation of a place within a few days. We like to keep our workshops bespoke & intimate so unfortunately we cannot guarantee you a place.