- Telford Homepage
- Property Sales Telford
- Sales Properties
- Buying A Property In And Around Telford
- Rental Properties
- Local Information
- Local Links
- Belvoir Service
- The Team
- Buy To Let
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Contact Telford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon - Friday 0900 to 1730
Sat - 0900 to 1330 (Viewings 7 days a week)
Sun - Closed
Buy To Let
Belvoir Held Their 3rd Landlord Buy to Let Seminar!
Looking for some advice on how to maximise your potential in the Shropshire Buy To Let market?
Contact us now to get your free tickets, on 01952 258 562 or email Telford@belvoirlettings.com
OCTOBER 8th 2015 - Belvoir held their third a free seminar for all Landlords and Investors covering issues on the local housing market, optimising rental income, minimising tax liabilities and the current BTL mortgage market.
If you missed this don't worry as we offer 1 to 1 business discussions on BTL purchases, just contct our award winning office.
Belvoir were extremely fortunate to have secured the following acclaimed guest speakers:
Simon Bell of Belvoir on local Property and is regarded as one of Shropshire's leading property experts and a frequent contributor to support new Belvoir Franchisees on property matters as well as support to local House Builders. Multi Award winning office both nationally and locally.
Anthony Ashworth of St. James's Place Wealth Management speaking on optimising rental portfolio income, exit planning from property investments and general wealth management.
ONE STOP SHOP FOR BUY TO LET SERVICE
We understand the importance of professional advice and standards so to support all local Landlords the Belvoir Telford Office have their team with a number of Shropshire businesses that will attend to support our investors and will include:
- Estate agents
- Chartered Accounts
- National House Builders
- Property Lawyers
Landlords met them all at the seminar and had the opportunity to ask those important questions.
Buy To Let Top 10 Tips
Having just over 30,000 properties under management at any one time, the 160 offices of Belvoir pride themselves on their national reach and intimate local knowledge. We are able to provide Buy to Let investors in Telford, Market Drayton, Newport and Shifnal with support and local intelligence in order to support your growing portfolio.
Read our 'Buy to Let Top Ten Tips' or contact BELVOIR! Telford 01952 258562 or contact Simon Bell Managing Director on 07837 561774 or email@example.com.
1. Carefully compare property prices and rental potential in the area you are looking to invest. We have produced an independent area guide for Telford.
2. Before you buy a property, check the letting potential with an independent lettings specialist i.e. not a letting agency that is part of an estate agency (Who might have conflicting agendas).
3. Buy properties that are easy to rent all year round.
4. Only use letting agents that are members of the National Letting Approved Scheme (NALS). Our landlord ‘client accounts’ are independently audited annually to ensure your money is safe.
5. Ensure your property is well presented. We can arrange for a three bed makeover (redecorating/cleaning) which can be achieved with just £500!
6. Make sure you take out specialist lettings insurance which covers you for building, contents, malicious tenant damage, rent and legal expenses (including repossessions expenses) and arrears. Our comprehensive BELVOIR landlord insurance costs approximately £350 per year (average property).
7. Carefully reference check your tenants. We use a bespoke tenant referencing process to ensure that tenants are comprehensively checked.
8. Ensure your inventory is comprehensive or you may fall fowl of a tenancy deposit complaint. We produce photographic and written inventories to ensure we win disputes for you.
9. Keep up with lettings legal changes. At BELVOIR! Telford we have a dedicated legal contact that helps answer any queries.
10. Take specialist property financial and tax advice. We have links with local accountants and national professionals to help you minimise your tax bill.
Click the link for Belvoir property lettings agency Telford.It will help you select, prepare, advertise, manage, protect and maintain your investment for the life of your ownership of a property.
Belvoir Telford is a SAFEagent.
SAFEagent – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit www.safeagents.co.uk