- Derby West Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Seling with Belvoir Derby West
- Buying a Property in Derby
- Meet The Team
- Local Information
- Landlords! 5 Easy Steps to Switch to Belvoir
- Buy To Let Advice for Investors in Derby
- Belvoir Derby West Reviews
- Contact Derby West
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Buy To Let Advice for Investors in Derby
Buy To Let for Investors in Derby
Derby City and the surrounding area is a great place to invest; we are surrounded by beautiful countryside with excellent transport links and commuter routes to Nottingham, Sheffield, Stoke on Trent even Birmingham and London. This coupled with a good industrial base and fantastic schooling contributes towards making it a very popular area to live resulting in high rental yields.
We offer free, unbiased advice on where and what to buy and are happy to provide indicative information to help assist in the offer making process. Many investors are sceptical of estate agents as they can often be biased towards property they are advertising. At Belvoir Derby West we look at what is best for the investor and look at the best options throughout the market.
Some of the services we offer investors are:
> Free one to one meetings with the business owner
> Free unbiased advice on where and what to purchase
> Accurate and realistic rental returns
> Access to Belvoir exclusive mortgage products
> Assistance in managing your property portfolio
> Advice on cost-effective ways of maintaining property and avoidance of high repair bills
> Protecting your investment against accidental and malicious damage as well as non-payment of rent
> Specialist property taxation advice through our established links with St James’ Place Wealth Management
For a free, no obligation meeting with the business owner to go through your specific requirements for investing in the local area, please call us on 01332 412331 or email email@example.com
Buy To Let Top Tips
Read our 'Buy to Let Top Tips' or contact Belvoir Derby West on 01332 412331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Carefully compare property prices and rental potential in the area you are looking to invest.
2. Buy properties that are easy to rent all year round.
3. Only use letting agents that are members of the National Letting Approved Scheme (NALS). Our landlord ‘client accounts’ are independently audited annually to ensure your money is safe.
4. Ensure your property is well presented.
5. Make sure you take out specialist lettings insurance which covers you for building, contents, malicious tenant damage, rent and legal expenses (including repossessions expenses) and arrears. We offer comprehensive BELVOIR landlord insurance costs.
6. Carefully reference check your tenants. We use a bespoke tenant referencing process to ensure that tenants are comprehensively checked.
7. Ensure your inventory is comprehensive or you may fall foul of a tenancy deposit complaint. We produce photographic and written inventories to ensure we win disputes.
8. Keep up with lettings legal changes. At Belvoir Derby West we have a dedicated legal contact that helps answer any queries.
9. Take specialist property financial and tax advice. We have links with local and national professionals to help you minimise your tax bill.
Belvoir will help you select, prepare, advertise, manage, protect and maintain your investment for the life of your ownership of a property.
Free Property Valuation Derby
To know how much your property worth in Derby, you should try our Free Property Valuation service. For no charges at all we offer you with right estimate and connect you will the best solicitors and mortgage providers in the area.