Pop in and see us...
Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 9.00am to 1.00pm
Sunday - Closed
Buy To Let Advice
At Belvoir Aldershot we have a very in depth knowledge of the local market and give absolutely free advice to landlords that might be thinking of puchasing a property in the Aldershot and Farnham area.
This is best done by booking a no obligation appointment at our office so you can speak to us over a relaxed cup of coffee. As we don't sell properties our advice is completely independent, we are lettings specialists and have no hidden agenda.
There are many questions to consider prior to purchasing a property as a rental investment and we can guide you in the right direction and most importantly help you with some simple tips regarding due dilligence that could save you future costs and possibly help maximise your rental return.
We will even view the property you are considering to buy at no cost!
• What are your objectives in the long term?
• What type of tenants do you want?
• Which properties let easily and don't suffer voids?
• What rent can I achieve?
• What is Yield?
• Which type of property offers best capital growth?
• What to look for to minimise future maintenance costs
• What due dilligence can I do prior to purchasing?
• How to decorate the property
• How to structure your purchase
• Which areas are popular?
• What is an HMO?
• Do I need a licence to let the property?
• What are my obligations for complying with fire safety?
These are just some of the more simple things we can help with.
If you are a first time landlord, or already have a portfolio we strongly advise that you call us and have a chat as there are some simple tips we can give you that could save you £1000s in the long run and ensure you comply with the ever more complicated laws governing privately rented property.