- Southampton Homepage
- Why Belvoir Lettings?
- SOUTHAMPTON BUY TO LET SEMINAR
- Belvoir Reviews
- Rental Properties
- Landlords Southampton
- Property Management Southampton
- Safety Regulation
- Buy To Let - Why Belvoir
- Buy To Let Checklist
- Buy To Let - Top 10 Tips
- Tenants Information
- Tenancy Fees
- Let with Pets
- Southampton Property Blog
- Belvoir Lettings You Tube Channel
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Southampton
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 - 1730
Sat 0900 - 1500
Buy To Let - Top 10 Tips
Buy To Let Top 10 Tips
Read our 'Buy to Let Top Ten Tips' or contact
Belvoir Lettings Southampton 023 8001 8222 or email email@example.com
- Carefully compare property prices and rental potential in the area you are looking to invest. We can produce an independent area guide for Southampton.
- Before you buy a property check the letting potential with an independent, lettings specialist i.e. not a letting agency that is part of an estate agency (can have conflicting agendas).
- Buy properties that are simple and easy to rent all year round.
- Only use letting agents that are members of the National Letting Approved Scheme (NALS). Our Landlord Client Accounts are independently audited annually to ensure your money is safe.
- Make sure you take out specialist lettings insurance which covers you for building, contents, malicious tenant damage, rent and legal expenses (including repossessions expenses) and arrears. Our comprehensive Belvoir landlord insurance gives much more cover.
- Carefully reference check your Tenants. We use a bespoke Tenant referencing process to ensure that Tenants are comprehensively checked.
- Ensure your inventory is comprehensive or you may fall foul of a tenancy deposit complaint. We produce photographic and written inventories to ensure we can settle any disputes.
- Ensure your property is well presented. Simple and neutral in decoration we can advise and arrange any improvements to maximise letting potential.
- Keep up with lettings legal changes. At Belvoir Lettings Southampton we have a dedicated legal contact that helps answer any queries, and constant puts us one step ahead of an ever changing market.
- Take specialist property financial and tax advice. We have links with local and national professionals to help you minimise your tax bill.
Belvoir Lettings Southampton will help you select, prepare, advertise, manage, protect and maintain your investment for the life of your ownership of a property.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of mortgage.