Broadway Place, Broadway, Peterborough, PE1 4DF
9 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TRAIN STATION
Additional Information**FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY** Fantastic opportunity to acquire this newly converted block comprising of nine self contained apartments located at the heart of the Peterborough City Centre.
Potential gross earnings over £6000 per month.
- Broadway Place
- Broadway Place will comprise 9 brand new apartments with allocated parking. This conversion development is located in the centre of the city which is currently under going a £1billion redevelopment project helping with the ever growing population and growth of the city.
The development is located only 1.5 miles from Peterborough train station giving access to commuters to London Kings Cross in just 45 Minutes
Each apartment has been carefully thought out by the developers and architects to maximise the use of space, light and functionality.
- This residential development is currently undergoing conversion and is aiming to be complete by December 2016.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the freehold and the 9 individual converted apartments completed to high specification.
- Floor Areas
- Ground Floor - 145 sqm / 1560 sqft
First Floor - 138 sqm / 1485 sqft
Second Floor - 129 sqm / 1388
Total - 4433 sqft
- Mains electricity, and water are available to each individual apartment. Interested parties are however advised to make their own enquiries of the relevant service providers.
- Viewing Access
- Strictly by appointment only with sole agents
1022 Lincoln Road
- Legal Costs
- Each party to bear their own legal costs.
- Belvoir Disclaimer
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
For more details call 01733 511099